Delete any useless newly registered accounts on a daily schedule.
|Arnan de Gans (profile at wordpress.org)
|WordPress version required:
|WordPress version tested:
|Added to WordPress repository:
Click to start download
If you have a lot of people (or bots) registering on your site that end up doing nothing with their account they may as well be deleted.
AJdG User Cleaner works on a daily schedule to check and delete unused accounts that registered 2 weeks before. This means that the new registrant has 2 weeks to do something with their account. Doing something means; post a comment, create a page or create a blogpost.
Additionally AJdG User Cleaner supports WooCommerce and bbPress.
If the user creates an order in WooCommerce or a topic or reply in bbPress the account is not deleted.
If either WooCommerce or bbPress is not active those will not count towards deleting the users.
This works very simple, AJdG User Cleaner checks applicable accounts for the required activities.
The simplicity of the plugin also means that no warning or notification is given when deleting accounts.
Accounts are not placed in a trash bin. Deleting of accounts is permanent.
- Daily delete unused accounts
- Check if the user has created a post or page
- Check if the user has replied to a post (eg. placed a comment)
- Supports WooCommerce checks if the account has orders
- Supports bbPress checks if topics and replies are posted by the account
- Sends an email to the administration email address with how many accounts were deleted that day