Add/Update/Delete/Drop batch user data for all or specific users with meta key.
|Author:||Sourov Amin (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-04-2020|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Batch user data insert/update/delete/drop
- Bulk user data processing with meta key
- Role based data modification
- Add new user data for all users or a group of users
- Go to “Users >> Batch Modifier”
- To add/update data put meta key, data and select your targeted users by roles. if the metakey already exists, it will update data for the selected users.
- Batch data deletation is the same as above process. Leave “User Data” field empty if you want to remove all metadata fields matching the meta key.
- First version.