Generate tons of product reviews for your Woocommerce site with Yotpo Social Reviews
|Author:||Yotpo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||6.1.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-07-2013|
|Total downloads:||87 337|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
What Is Yotpo?
Yotpo is a commerce marketing cloud that helps brands of all sizes collect and showcase reviews, photos, and Q&A throughout the buyer journey and across social platforms to build buyer trust, drive traffic, and increase conversion.
What can you do with Yotpo?
- Collect reviews, ratings, photos, and Q&A from your customers.
- Increase conversion by showcasing customer content on site to help buyers with purchase decisions.
- Drive high-intent traffic by displaying ratings in organic search results and Google Ads.
- Share your best customer content on social networks with a click of a button.
- Build a brand community of your biggest fans with customer content.
- Make better business decisions using analytics and feedback from your customers.
- It’s free!
Yotpo has official partnerships with Google, Facebook, and Instagram, and your favorite apps.
What’s Included In The Free Plan?
Yotpo’s Free (forever!) plan is designed to meet the needs of small businesses and stores that are just starting out. It includes:
- [On-Site Display] Reviews Widget, Reviews Tab & Star Ratings – Increase conversion by showcasing product reviews and ratings across your homepage, product & category pages, and at checkout.
- [Traffic & Social] Social Push & SEO Page – Drive traffic from Facebook and Twitter and rank higher in search results.
- [Content Generation] Review Request Emails – Collect reviews with a single, frictionless request.
- [Moderation & Commenting] Advanced Moderation & Commenting – Choose what to publish and where, and comment on reviews publicly or privately. And way more!
What About the Growth Plan?
Our Growth Plan (starting at $29 / month) scales with your business. It includes everything in the Free plan plus: Photos in Reviews, Reviews Carousel, Rich Snippets, Coupons, Email Upsells, and tons of other features for growing businesses.
Yotpo is completely free and always will be.
Yes, you can import your existing reviews to Yotpo. We have made this process very easy for you by allowing you to export your existing reviews straight from within the Yotpo plugin. For more information on how to import your existing reviews within Yotpo visit the following link: Exporting reviews for Woocommerce
We offer translation of our reviews widget and Mail After Purchase emails into many languages.
To add more languages to the supported ones, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and note the language you would like to have Yotpo translated to. This is a very easy process and we are happy to accomodate all languages.
To turn off auto publishing, just log into yotpo.com, and click on the “Moderate”. On the “Moderate” page just uncheck the “Website” box, and reviews will no longer be automatically published. You’ll be emailed each time you receive a new review, and be able to publish only the ones you’d like published.
To turn on auto publishing, just log into yotpo.com, and click on “Moderate”. Here, on the left hand panel towards the bottom, just check the “Website” box, and reviews will now be automatically published.
To hide unwanted reviews, just log into your dashboard at yotpo.com, and click on “Moderate” from the options up top. Here you will be able to see all of your reviews. To hide a review, just click on the globe button with the down-pointing arrow. In addition, if you would like to delete reviews from your admin page, just click on the “archive” button. This acts as a full delete button.
Yes. To connect your social accounts to Yotpo, just log into yotpo.com, and click on “Campaigns” in the top menu bar. Click the “release feature” button and then on Social Sharing in the menu on the left hand side. Connect your social accounts and select Smart Auto Sharing from the drop down.
1.0.2 – 04/07/2013
- Initial Release.
1.0.3 – 16/07/2013
- Changes in text.
1.0.4 – 21/07/2013
- Replace yotpo.phar file with Yotpo.php, and change minimum requirements from PHP 5.3.0 to PHP 5.2.0 and above .
- Ensure that the minimum requirements are met.
1.0.5 – 31/07/2013
- Remove widget from products which are not checked with ‘Enable reviews’ checkbox.
- Fix bugs.
- Disable woocommerce ratings upon activation and restore value of woocommerce ratings when deactivating.
1.0.6 – 14/08/2013
- Add support to Tab manager extension.
- Bug fix in removing native review system.
1.0.7 – 19/01/2014
- Async load of js file.
- Internal changes.
1.0.8 – 25/02/2014
- Change language code length.
- Mail After Purchase will be sent when order status is changing from a remote source.
1.1.1 – 15/05/2014
- Bug fixes.
1.1.2 – 21/05/2014
- Exporting reviews bug fix.
1.1.3 – 02/06/2014
- This version includes the latest version of Yotpo’s Reviews Widget. It features an updated, cleaner UI, faster performance and more customization options.
1.1.4 – 01/13/2015
- Added support for WooCommerce v2.2.x
1.1.5 – 11/10/2016
- Update conversion pixel
1.1.6 – 31/12/2017
- Added support for woocommerce up-to version 3.2.6, WordPress up-to version 4.9.1 and PHP up-to 7.1.x.
- Fixed a bug with Woocommerce 3.1.0 and 3.1.1 affecting Yotpo’s widget
- Added the ability to add and customize additional specs and unique identifiers per product (Brand, ISBN, MPN, UPC) .
- Added the ability to pull orders and send MAPs according to additional order statuses (other than “complete”).
- Added bottom-line for category page.
- Fixed “review export” method on Yotpo’s integration page.
1.1.7 – 13/02/2018
- Reverted default order status to ‘Completed’
1.1.8 – 13/10/2018
- Added support for:
- WordPress Version 4.9.8
- Woocommerce Version 3.5.0
- Price & currency metadata in widget for Rich Snippets.
- Custom order status into account when retrieving past orders.
- Q&A bottom line in storefront and Yotpo settings.
- Bug fixes.
1.1.9 – 27/06/2023
- Bug fix in fatal_error_handler method
1.5.0 – 26/07/2023
- Added v3 widgets support
- Added v2/v3 selector
- left possibility to use v2
- added togglers for all 3 main widgets (reviews, q&a and star rating)
1.5.1 – 02/08/2023
wc_yotpo_show_widgetfunction for backward compatibility
1.6.1 – 22/08/2023
- Support CRUD objects in submit past order feature flow to support HPOS feature
- Flagged that HPOS is supported
1.6.2 – 22/08/2023
- fix broken submit past order feature flow
1.6.3 – 30/08/2023
- fixed import path of
1.6.4 – 31/08/2023
esc_attrfunction to all
1.6.5 – 4/09/2023
- Bug fix in fatal_error_handler method
1.6.6 – 05/09/2023
- created modal with warning about trial of usage not customizated v3 widgets