A simple Cardano (ADA) payment gateway for Woocommerce.
|Author:||SpiralOut Designs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.8.0|
|WordPress version tested:||6.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-10-2021|
|Total downloads:||1 444|
Click to start download
Spoddano – Cardano For Woocommerce enables sellers to accept Cardano (ADA) cryptocurrency as payment for their products on woocommerce stores.
It uses real time exchange rates provided by coinmarketcap.com api. Sellers enter in their receiving address and a QR code image(optional) and then it’s up to the buyer to process the transaction using their wallets.
Once they have sent the ADA they enter in a transaction ID and place the order. They will get sent the processing order email as standard by Woocommerce. The seller will need to then confirm the transaction on their end and complete the order.
The QR Code and Copy Address
The Transaction ID field and Disclaimer
Email invoice with details
coinmarketcap.com offers a free basic API key to call the current exchange rate of the currency used in your store.
Get yours here: https://pro.coinmarketcap.com/signup/
After you get sent the transaction ID you can follow this up on the Cardano Blockchain Explorer by clicking on the link provided in the orders dashboard or admin email.
If there are multiple transactions for the specified ID, do a search for your address within the list of “To” addresses.
If you find an issue or bug, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix address on some stores from breaking outside container
- Fix amount from showing twice
- Add a copy amount button, for easier usability.
- Fix Global Variable that may have conflicted with other gateways
- Fix email error logging issue
- Add the ability to disable the transaction id field
- Further code optimisations
- Tidy up transaction details on email and thankyou page
- Provide direct link to Cardano Explorer with provided transaction id on email, thankyou page, orders dashboard
- Tidy up code
- Add validation for transaction id/hash number
-must be 64 characters
-must not contain any uppercase letters
-must only contain letters between a-f
-must be made up of both letters and numbers
- Fix bug whereby Cardano details showing up on thankyou page and emails for other payment methods used
- Fix bug that required transaction id field when other payment methods were used
- Fix bug in Firefox returning false page when clicking on “Copy Address” button
- First Stable version released