This plugin allows you to create a coupon that will apply a percentage based coupon to the highest priced item in a user's cart.
|Author:||Marcello Bachechi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-12-2020|
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to create a coupon that will apply a percentage based coupon to the highest priced item in a user’s cart.
There is also a YouTube Video here that describes the full process and demos the plugin
For support please open an issue on GitHub
Shows the discount being applied. $55 is the most expensive item. With a 20% off coupon the total discount would be $11.
This is the setup screen under the normal woocommerce setup page.
Are there any requirements
- Yes, woocommerce is required for this plugin to work.
The coupon is off by a few cents sometimes
- This can happen if there is a total that cannot be divided evenly by the number of products in the cart. There is no way around this, sadly it is a math issue.
Where do I find the setup page?
- Exactly where coupons normally are, Admin -> Marketing -> Coupons
Can I donate?
- Yes, I have a ko-fi page here https://ko-fi.com/P5P22RTZ6. I would greatly appreciate it being a college student 🙂
I am a developer, can I contribute?
- There is a github page here: https://github.com/pilotkid/wp-coupon-highest-priced-item
How can I disable the Ko-Fi donate button?
- If you look under Settings->General there is an option to hide the Ko-Fi message
- Initial Release
- Added remove Kofi message setting
- Bug fix
- I did not save the file with the bug fix for 1.0.2. So it did not get published.
- Added apply discount to the entire quantity instead of just one option.
- Optimized some slower routines
- Fixed issue where when the discount is greater than an item price the discount is still correct
- Skipped due to numbering issue with 1.0.5 on inital release
- Fixed issue with discount all not working