Another simple Twitter Connect for WordPress.
|Author:||xuxu.fr (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.21|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-12-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Twitwi, another simple Twitter Connect for WordPress.
Only the basic :
- Login with a Twitter account
- Create a WordPress user
- Save locally on the server the Twitter picture’s profile as an attachment
- Shortcode or PHP Code to insert the Twitter Connect button wherever you want
- Little widget for the sidebar
Page for the plugin : http://xuxu.fr/2013/12/30/twitwi-twitter-connect-basique-pour-wordpress/
You can help me buy some diapers ^_^ : http://goo.gl/SORljr
Setting the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, default role for the user created, be notified by email or not, and default domain for the email used for the wordpress user created.
Shortcode to put a Twitter Connect Button in a post or page content.
Example of button insert with a shortcode.
PHP code to insert the Twitter Connect Button where you want.
Widget Sidebar : Configuration.
Widget Sidebar : Connected.
The Twitter profile's picture is saved as a media file.
Users created with default domain mail set in the config step #1.
Why an domain default needed for the user email ?
Twitter API does not allow us to get the email user (like Facebook API). So you need to set a default domain name to create a temporary email so that the WordPress Account can be created.
- Fix bug Twitter authentication
- Update Twitteroauth to last version (2016/10/16)
- Translate ready!
- Add French translations
- Clean Boobook options on uninstall
- Can change shortcode and widget button labels
- Update avatar if needed
- Refactoring code
- Add include entities in some hook
- Set include entities in option
- Fix bug avatar creation
- Hello world!