Generate unique disposable contact addresses for each visitor.
|Author:||Sam Bull (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.20|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-11-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Add a mailto link to your site so that every visitor gets a unique disposable
address, generated through the TrashMail service.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/trashmail-contact-medirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the [tm-contact] shortcode anywhere in your site to insert a mailto link.
- Alternatively, add a TrashMail menu item to your menu.
- Add nofollow to contact link.
- Initial release.