Toonimo lets websites owners create custom-animations that guide site visitors through tricky parts of their websites.
|Author:||Toonimo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.31|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-07-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Toonimo lets websites owners create custom-animations that guide site visitors through tricky parts of their websites (shopping carts, form fills, site navigation).
Using Toonimo’s platform, marketers create on-site, animations with behavior based triggers and easily measure the impact on their site conversion.
So far, Toonimo’s clients convert 21% more watch this video
Toonimo’s platform lets online businesses create, behavior-based, personalized multimedia to boost onsite engagement & conversion.
- Is simple for marketers to create custom animations – adjust scripts, play triggers, characters, positioning, and other elements,
- Uses behavior-based triggers for personal guidance – enabling different messages to be given to different users – appearing only when needed
- Is easy to implement – a simple snippet of code on the site
- Provides real time analysis about the impact of each animation through A/B testing
Toonimo is helping businesses improve their conversion!
- Toonimo is working with major players like Intel, Ironsource, eToro, Rebtel and more and have helped them boost conversions by 20%
- See sample reel here: http://youtu.be/D7uUVTHUHDA
Select customer quotes
- “We’ve seen a marked improvement in our ability to greet and guide visitors. Thanks to Toonimo, we increased both lead gen and conversion!” – Scott Axcell – VP Marketing, Bankrate Insurance
- “We increased leads and conversion, and sustained the momentum of our promotions.” – Eden Amirav – CEO, Maple
From where to change the toonimo code ?
Just go to settings -> Toonimo. Write the toonimo code and save 🙂
- Initial release