Allows building complete multilingual sites with WordPress.
|Author:||OnTheGoSystems (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-02-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||311 474|
Click to start download
WPML combines multilingual content authoring with powerful translation management. It powers corporate sites and is simple enough for bloggers.
This version supports only older WordPress versions (up to 3.0.5). For current WordPress, you need the commercial WPML from WPML.org.
WPML makes it possible to turn WordPress blogs multilingual in a few minutes with no knowledge of PHP or WordPress. Its advanced features allow professional web developers to build full multilingual websites.
- Turns a single WordPress site into a multilingual site.
- Powerful translation management, allowing teams of translators to work on multilingual sites.
- Built-in theme localization without .mo files.
- Comments translation allows you to moderate and reply to comments in your own language.
- Integrated professional translation (optional feature for folks who need help translating).
- Includes CMS navigation elements for drop down menus, breadcrumbs trail and sidebar navigation.
- Robust links to posts and pages that never break.
Newer WPML versions are available exclusively from WPML.org.
The commercial WPML versions are intended for web developers who need to deliver working websites without compromise on quality, performance or schedule. You will receive a polished product, backed by support directly from WPML's developers.