Allows for front-end tagging of posts via a simple widget.
|Author:||RafiLabs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-11-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 881|
Click to start download
Allows for front-end tagging of posts. It uses jQuery UI autocomplete to search the WP DB and return the closest matching tag based on the search term. If no tag was found, you can add a new tag by simply hitting the enter key.
This screenshot shows the search text field and two tags: "Bioengineering" and "Construction" that have been added to the post.
- Removed separate jquery-ui library as a new one is now included in WP 3.5
- Fixed issue with drag n’ drop in WP 3.5.1 in widgets area
- Fixed issue including files for localhost domains
- Added jquery-ui extended library to resolve some JS bugs
- Fixed issue with postID not being properly sent via AJAX
- Fixed issue with widget rendering outside single posts (it’s now only displayed when is_single==true)
- Minor code enhancements
First version release!