Allow the customers to choose an order delivery date on the checkout page for WP e-Commerce store owners.
|Author:||Ashok Rane (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.2|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-06-2012|
|Total downloads:||4 722|
|Active installs:||6 000+|
Click to start download
The customer experience after clicking the “BUY” button (often called as post-purchase experience) is as important as the acquisition process. That is why we built the Order Delivery Date plugin. It helps you to improve your customer service by delivering the orders on the customer’s specified date.
This plugin will allow the customer to choose an order delivery date on the checkout page. The customer can choose any delivery date that is after the current date. The plugin uses the inbuilt datepicker that comes with WordPress.
The delivery date chosen by the customer will be visible to the site administrator while viewing the order under the “Additional Checkout Fields” section.
Order Delivery Date settings in the Admin panel allow the site administrator to have control over aspects like setting the order delivery week days, minimum delivery time (in days) and number of dates to offer to the user to choose from.
This plugin allows you to improve your customer service by delivering the order on the customer’s chosen date.
Order Delivery Date Pro – The Pro version allows the customer to choose a delivery date & time on the checkout page. Date Settings, Time Settings, Appearance & Black-out dates allow the site owner to decide which dates should be made available for delivery.
- Ability to allow the customer to select Delivery Time along with Delivery Date
- Same-day & Next-day delivery with cut-off time
- Choose from 24 different themes for the calendar
- Specify the time range available for delivery / pick up
- Add holidays or black-out dates to the calendar
- Option to show Delivery Date in Customer Notification Email
- Show 2 months in calendar
- Choose the convenient date format
- Customize field label, field note text
- Capture only delivery date or only delivery time or both
Some of our Pro plugins:
Some of our other free plugins:
The Delivery date field will be visible on checkout page, with dates displayed as per the settings.
The order delivery date settings in the Admin Panel for greater control.
The selected delivery date will be shown in "Additional Checkout Fields" in Sales Log.
Currently there is no provision for entering the delivery time in the free version. This is possible in the Pro version.
No. The delivery date field is optional in the free version. The field can be configured as Mandatory or optional in the Pro version.
- Initial release.
- Added order delivery settings that allows the site owner to have better control over the dates that will be displayed to the customer. Settings include available order delivery days, minimum days required for order processing and number of dates to show to the customer to choose.
- Now if you have no weekdays enabled for delivery, then all the weekdays will be enabled on the checkout page.