A WordPress plugin that allows you to show list of product category or products from…
|Author:||Md. Rajib Dewan (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.33|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-02-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 690|
Click to start download
Opencart Product in WP, is a wordpress plugin that allows you to connect your opencart store database and display products in your wordpress blog or website. This plugin comes with two widgets, one for display category and other one is for display Product based on a specific category.
For detailed documentation please visit the plugin page:
Comes with two widgets, one for display product category and other one is for display Product.
Ability to show product under a specific category.
Ability to assign how many product to display.
Access the plugin’s UI in the WordPres dashboard under the “Settings > Opencart Product WP” menu after installation
- Specify the Opencart Database Settings and Opencart Store Settings.
- Goto the Widget section, You will find ‘Opencart Category Display’ and ‘Opencart Product Display’.
- Add widget to one of your sidebars.
- Specify Widget options.
- What options can I change from the widget settings?
- You can set the widget a Title, select the product category and select the number of products to display.
- Does this plugin support Opencart 2.0 ?
- Yes, This pluin tested on Opencart version 1.5.6 and 2.0
Release Date – 31st March, 2015
- Performance improvements.
- Added Currency Symbol.
- Fix for Product Price issue.