This plugin allows you to easily add the NowTalk chat widget to your WordPress blog
|Willow Hunt (profile at wordpress.org)
|WordPress version required:
|WordPress version tested:
|Added to WordPress repository:
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Nowtalk is a web-based, realtime chat room plugin that allows your website visitors to engage in live group chats and 1-on-1 instant message conversations, directly alongside your content, without leaving your site.
It's FREE to add, takes 1 MINUTE to embed onto your site, and works on both desktop and mobile browsers.
Adding Nowtalk to your website
- increases user engagement
- turns your site into a social venue about the topics you cover
- builds community and fosters connections between readers
- allows you to better know your readers with analytics and transcripts
- enables your readers to crowdsource live help
- works on both desktop and mobile browsers
- easy-to-install, takes one minute
- no downloads, entirely web-based
- users can sign in and chat with their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin accounts
- full transcripts of chat conversations
- analytics about site visitors
- customize your chat settings with admin dashboard on Nowtalk.com
- any user can block any other user with one click
- admins can boot users out of the chat, delete comments in realtime, permanently ban users
- vulgar language filter replaces vulgar words with asterisks
- flood control- cant type too many comments at a time
- adjustable barriers to entry- either allow or disallow guest comments
- users can easily minimize or close the chat if uninterested
Having difficulties installing Nowtalk? Want to host a chat of over 50 users? Have any suggestions or feature requests?
We're here to help.