Enable Google Analytics on your website.
|Author:||Karl STEIN (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-04-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 111|
Click to start download
Enable Google Analytics on your website and get your daily stats on http://www.google.com/analytics.
- Track a single domain, multiple domains or multiple sub-domains.
- Track using old Urchin Web Analytics.
- Exclude contents from tracking (archives, searches, post previews...).
- Exclude users from tracking (admins, editors, contributors...).
- Exclude posts and pages from tracking
- Added the option to exclude posts and pages.
- Fixed the bug that made the admin bar disappear.
- Changed some texts.
- Added the possibility to exclude users (by role) from tracking.
- Removed option to exclude admin pages, it’s now excluded by default and cannot be changed.
- Added basic account options (tracking ID, tracking target).
- Added Urchin tracking.
- Added the possibility to exclude contents (by type) from tracking.
- Added support for English and French languages.