Connect WooCommerce to your Instant Design Tool. Enable your customers to create and order their own designs with Instant Design Tool.
|Author:||Instant Design Tool (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||6.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-03-2020|
|Total downloads:||1 989|
Click to start download
Enable your customers to create and order their own designs with the Instant Design Tool. A modern, fast web app in your own corporate identity that’s compatible with any device and supports multiple languages.
This plugin allows you to connect WooCommerce to your own Instant Design Tool.
See www.instantdesigntool.com for more information.
There could be a few thing going on. Please check the following.
- Is the plug-in active?
- Is your Instant Design Tool connected?
- Have you selected the product type: ‘Design Tool product’?
- Have you given the product a regular price?
- Is the visibility of the product set to ‘visible’?
If you have checked all of the above an none have worked for you, please contact customer support and provide as much information as possible to help us help you resolve the issue.
- Go to ‘Templates’ -> ‘Saved Templates’.
- Click on ‘Add new’.
- Select ‘Section’ as the type.
- Design the button as you whish.
- Fill in the following at the link attribute: IDT.
- Save the template.
- Go back to ‘Templates’ -> ‘Saved Templates’.
- Copy the shortcode displayed at your newly created button.
- Now in the Elementor Pro page builder you can add a shortcode widget and paste the button shortcode.
You will now see the button you have just made on the page. ‘IDT’ will be automatically replaced with the correct Design tool URL.
Make sure you have a Print API connected in the IDT settings.
Go to that specific order you want to forward. On the right you should see a button to forward the order to Print API.
If you do not see the button you have not connected Print API properly.
- Added support for WordPress 6.1
- Fixed bug where people were unable to add the edited product to their cart
This update includes substantial changes in some parts of the plugin. We recommend backing up your site before installing the plugin.
* New: Custom logging capabilities.
* New: Instant Design Tool Elementor widget.
* New: stock management for IDT products.
* New: the ability to change the start of the extra price per page.
* Tweak: Order matching between PrintAPI and WooCommerce.
* Fix: Bug regarding the output PDF.
- Added support for WordPress 5.7
- Fix return passed in WordPress filter value
- Remove redundant logging
- Resolved product dropdown issues.
- Refactored the way cookies get handled.
- Changed error handling of forwarded orders.
- Added auto polling the output request when it isn’t ready yet.
- Bumped WordPress version to 5.6.
- Fixed type error that could trouble the editing of a product.
- Fixed error where some pdf outputs didn’t come through.
- Added functionality to translate/change the text of the plugin.
- Squashed some bugs.
- WordPress version 5.5 minor compatibility issue resolved
- Prolong session cookie lifetime
- Fixed an address sync issue
- Added default values for IDT settings
- New PrintAPI flow (if enabled)
- Fixed bug when placing an order
- Added option to allow unpaid orders to be forwarded
- Minor fix for IDT button
- Fix login url missing parameters
- Added more documentation
- Ability to place order from the design tool without being logged in. (Requires resupply of the connect code)
- Elementor Pro: Ability to add a custom IDT button
- Fixed an bug when saving ‘Simple product’ or ‘External product’ it’s still recognized internally as a ‘Design tool product’
- Fixed a cookie issue when IDT is not yet synced
- Other minor bug fixes
- Elementor Pro WooCommerce templates support.
- Added: Ability to retry failed pdf requests.
- First stable release.