|Author:||Bhavin Thummar & Maulik Patel (BM Studio) (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-10-2017|
|Total downloads:||37 329|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
This plugin gives the facility for hiding and showing the admin menu of side and top bar.
This plugin gives the easy way to hide admin menus by checking the checkbox of particular menu in the form then submit the form so that checked menus hide from the admin.
Admin also can hide menu according the role of users.
How can i show hide menus?
You can show menu that is hide by this plugin doing the uncheck those menus from the menu list in form.
What should you do when you hide all the menu by this plugin?
You should open below URL
Update necessary setting to show any menu again by this URL.
- Solved some warning and notices at time of save process at version wordpress 4.8.
- Solved 2 character error issue at time of activation the plugin and remove deprecate function on version 1.0.4
- Tested with wordpress 5.4.1
- Solved the error which shown in the site health tools.
- Solved the issue of the session related in the version of the 1.0.7. So please update the version of 1.0.8 which is the latest one.
- Removed the use of the $_SESSION of PHP and used the wp_session in version 1.0.9 to solve the session related warning in the website.
7.In version 1.1.0 , solved the issue of not hiding the customize menu. Also removed unnecessary css for one class from the css file which are conflicts with other css.