Deliver all WordPress emails via Hectane.
|Author:||Nathan Osman (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.26|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-10-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 066|
Click to start download
This plugin provides an extremely easy way to route WordPress emails through Hectane. After installing and configuring the plugin, all calls to
wp_mail() will be intercepted and sent to Hectane which will take care of delivery.
- Split up settings
- Fixed header bug
- Additional MIME headers are passed to Hectane
- Extract “From” field from headers if present
- Plugin now auto-detects HTML
- Fixed bug preventing TLS from working
- Added option for ignoring TLS errors
- Plugin renamed to “Hectane” due to upstream change of name
- Initial release of plugin