GB to Powerlink allows PowerLink users to easily integrate Contact Form 7 with their PowerLink CRM.
|Author:||gilwebdeveloper (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.18|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-09-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 649|
Click to start download
GB to powerlink integrates contact information sent via Contact Form 7, with the user’s Power Link account.
Users must have an active Powerlink account in order to use GB to powerlink, and data used in this plugin is transmitted to the Powerlink system.
The plugin uses 3 fields from the Contact Form 7 form: your-name, your-email, your-tel.
These fields are automatically integrated with 3 default fields from the ‘Customers’ table in PowerLink: accountname, emailaddress1, telephone1.
Once an end-user sends a message on your site’s CF7 form, his contact details are automatically entered in your ‘Customers’ table.
The plugin’s premium version, GB to powerlink Pro, allows the admin to customize and add unlimited number of fields, using an easy and convenient interface.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/powerlinkdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the GBWeb PowerLink Lite screen to configure the plugin
- Enter your PowerLink UserID into the UserID field and save.
- Once you enter and save a valid ID, the field will turn green and a success message will appear.
- Use the default CF7 field names in your contact form ([your-name], [your-email]).
- To add a phone number field use the field-name: [your-tel].
Where can I find my PowerLink UserID?
Watch video in your panel after installation.
Where will the contact information appear on Power Link CRM?
The integrated data will be added to the \’Customers\’ table on your PowerLink CRM.
Can I customize the form and table\’s fields?
Fields customization is offered with the plugin\’s pro version.
Where can I purchase the plugin\’s pro version?
To purchase GBWeb Powerlink Pro, contact GBWEB via http://gb-powerlink.gb-plugins.com.
- send post data replace by send API
- your-name related field changed from ‘accountname’ to ‘firstname’.
- Powerlink API URL Changed.
- Cosmetic change to readme.txt file.
- First stable version.
- Active and proven version.