Simpler management of DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) ad positions
|Author:||Chris W. Gerber (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-05-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||11 519|
Click to start download
For simple management of DoubleClick for Publishers ad positions.
This plugin is designed to simplify the process of working with DoubleClick for Publishers. Rather than inundate the user with too many options and settings, instead everything is managed within DoubleClick, utilizing WordPress to display the positions.
Follow development of the plugin on Github.com/ThatGerber/dfp-ads
DFP_CONCAT_SCRIPTSconstant. Set as
falseto force the plugin to use un-minified scripts
- Improves build scripts
- Adds Composer.lock file to force support for PHP 5.3 on all
- Various code quality improvements.
- Bugfix – Widget not displays ad position correctly.
- Enhancement – Various code quality improvements.
- New – Adds option to turn off asynchronous loading.
- Enhancement – Adds class
dfp_ad_posto ad tags.
- Bugfix – Fixes shortcode issue where content would always appear at the top of the content area.
- Bugfix- Ad CPT was overriding page meta. Fix implemented resets post data after use of WP_Query.
- Fixes build
- Bug fix
- Fixed issue where settings were not being called.
- Bug Fix: Added extra check to make sure plugin didn’t attempt to add other CPTs as ad positions.
- Enhancement: Added linting and uglifying to JS. Now serving minified JS.
- Enhancement: Updated directory structure
- Enhancement: Updated Readme to include screenshots and more information.
- Added functionality for importing DFP Ads
- Added Travis CI Integration.
- Added Composer
- Begin Unit Testing
- Added Code Coverage Reporting
- Updated JS to make extensions easier
- Added Asynchronous ad loading
- Made plugin compatible with PHP 5.3
- Initial Pre-Release