This is a GDPR consent solution plugin created by Cookie information. For more information visit: https://cookieinformation.com/
|Author:||Cookie Information A/S (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-11-2018|
|Total downloads:||13 887|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
This GDPR & ePrivacy cookie consent solution plugin will easily implement Cookie Information’s Consent Solution onto your website.
The plugin will add the necessary scripts and SDK libary to the WordPress installation.
The solution contains:
* Consent pop-up
* Privacy Controls – opt-in and opt-out buttons
* Cookie control SDK – blocking of cookies
* Legally required consent log
It takes advantage of the WPML plugin for WordPress to automatically change the language desired for the Consent Solution.
In order to use the features and funtions of this plugin, it is necessary to register your domain/site with Cookie Information.
Register here: Register here
Our solution is based on a 30 day completely FREE trial period with no credit card needed. Once the trial has ended the scanner will no longer crawl your website(s).
To see our prices, go to: https://cookieinformation.com/prices
Yes, in order for this plugin to work and you getting the full functionalities of our product, you need to register your domain at: Register here.
Our servers need to know which domains to look at for our scanner to crawl you website and provide you with a cookiepolicy.
YES! When you register you get access to our platform where you’ll have complete control over your consent solution.
You will have access to a variety of templates to choose from, which can be customized to your preference. See template examples here: Design Center
The scanning frequency can be set to either monthly or daily. The choice is yours.
- Created this awesome WP plugin
- Tested plugin for WP 5.1
- Added new functionallity of auto-blocking Youtube and Vimeo Videos.
- Fixes for autoblocking Youtube & Vimeo feature
- Added fixes for WPML Language codes.
- Tested in WordPress version 5.5.1
- Added support on Elementor Page Builder v3 for autoblocking Videos
- Added ability to choose which category Youtube and Vimeo video gets blocked by
- Update IAB to TCF v2 attributes
- Added Google Consent Mode toggle option
- Fixed minor error in Youtube autoblocking feature in Elementor page builder
- Fixed 404 error in console in admin area.
- Tested in newst version of WordPress 5.6
Bug fixes for options being enabled without user interaction resulting in pop-up showing up on every page view.
- Tested with the latest version of WordPress 5.9
- Updated broken URL in the plugin settings.
- Added bugfix to hold back Elementor video elements until user has given consent.