Connecta links your WooCommerce store with your ebay listings to synchronize inventory and import orders
|Author:||Mi Promotional Sourcing (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2019|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Connecta is a plugin which allows you to use the Connecta webhook with your WordPress site. The Connecta webhook allows you to integrate your website store with your ebay store, allowing you to easily manage your stock and orders from one place. Link listings and automatically receive ebay orders in your WordPress store, automatically manage inventory levels so you never sell an item you don’t have in stock and process ebay orders directly on your WordPress site.
Connecta allows you to:
– Link existing ebay listings with your WooCommerce product listings, simply by using the same SKU on both sites;
– Automatically manage stock levels across linked listings, when inventory quantity changes on your own site, this will be reflected on ebay, and vice-versa;
– View ebay order details directly in WooCommerce;
– Mark ebay orders as dispatched in WooCommerce;
– Automatically create WordPress users for new Ebay customers;
– Automatically link new orders to the WordPress user, based on ebay username.
Use of the Connecta plugin requires a Connecta account. Sign up at https://connecta.mipromotionalsourcing.com