WooCommerce and Shopify go together like peanut butter and jelly. Let us help you connect them together.
|Author:||secret pizza party, jkudish (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-08-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 290|
Click to start download
Why did you do this?
I wanted the ultimate e-commerce system and the easiest way I found to do this was to combine two already great systems.
- Bug fix: prevent duplicate hidden price fields from creating false error on sale price
- Bug fix: don’t redirect to embeds.myshopify.com if that’s the shop URL that gets set by the Shopify plugin
- Significant re-write and feature improvement
- Tighter integration between WooCommerce and Shopify
- Improved wp-admin integration with Shopify (better metabox display and shortcode capture, hiding irrelevant WooCommerce fields)
- Improved checkout and cart integration
- Initial Version