Chat with your customers via their favorite channels. Show a chat button on the bottom…
|Author:||WPPOOL (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-08-2021|
Click to start download
Are you looking for a click to chat or call now button for your multivendor marketplace? Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces is the perfect solution for you! This chat widget plugin makes it very easy for you to connect with your potential customers via their favorite social media channels like Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Slack, TikTok, and more.
???? Supports Multivendor marketplace plugins like Dokan, WCFM, WC Marketplace
Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces is specially designed to be compatible with the best multi-vendor marketplaces on WordPress like Dokan, WCFM Marketplace, and WC Marketplace.
Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces is all about offering excellent customer service. Stay in touch with your customer through every step of their buyer journey with your brand. Chat widget allows you to create a bond of trust between you and your customer. This eventually increases sales and makes the customer always coming back to you again and again.
Why should you use Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces?
- Let your customers chat with you via their favorite channels like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Slack, Telegram, TikTok, and many other chat channels
- Provide the best customer support and gain their trust
- Get more leads and increase sales
- Give your visitors the option to use the chat channels they are already used to. This makes your customer support system more flexible.
- The direct click to chat or call now button makes it easy for the customers to choose the channel they are more comfortable with you. This has a huge impact on your brand image and revenue generation.
Timing is very important for any business. 90% of customers take only 8-10 seconds to decide whether to explore/buy your product or not. Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces lets you decide When you want to display the chat widget and communicate with your potential customers. Display triggers that you can set with this plugin on when the chat widget will appear are –
- After how many seconds of visiting the website
- After what percentage of scrolling the website
- When the visitor is about to leave
???? Free Features
- Click to chat channels – Show up to 2 different click to chat channels.
- Location of chat widget – Select the location of the widget (bottom left/right).
- Call to action text – Add a custom Call-To-Action message besides your chat widget and set its display color, appearance, etc.
- Display triggers – Set triggers on when the chat widget should appear. You can show it after a few seconds, on page scroll, or use the exit intent trigger.
- Attention effects – Choose from 4 amazing attention effects including bounce, waggle, sheen, and spin. Your attention effect will help you capture the attention of your website visitors and increase the conversion rate.
- Pending messages icon – Increase your chat button click-rate by displaying a pending messages icon with the number of pending messages in your chat widget to let your visitors know that you’re waiting for them to contact you.
- Customizable chat icons – Fully customize all chat icons including colors and text on hover and chat buttons opacity.
- Different button designs – Choose between 4 different beautiful button designs.
- Widget size – Change the size of the widget.
???? PRO Features
- Show all channels at a time – Show all the channels you want at the same time (19 different clicks to chat buttons and other icons).
- Widget customization – Choose a background color, change the size of your widget, choose from different widget designs or upload your own.
- Channel customization – Change each channel’s background color, upload your own icon, and set the position of the chat widget wherever you want.
- Custom CSS – Style your chat widget icon the way you want with the custom CSS feature.
- Date scheduling – Schedule the specific time and date when your chat widget appears. This will make it easy for you to run time-limited offers, or start a promotional campaign from a specific date.
- Available days and hours – Display the widget whenever you want, depending on your business hours and opening days.
???? WHAT’S NEXT
If you like this WP Dark Mode plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
???? WP Dark Mode – Use WP Dark Mode plugin to create a stunning dark version for your WordPress website. WP Dark Mode works automatically without going into any complicated settings.
???? Sheets To WP Table Live Sync – Google Sheets allows you to input data on your Google sheet and show the same data on WordPress as a table effortlessly.
???? Easy Video Reviews – Easy Video Reviews is the best and easiest video review plugin for WordPress. Your customers can record and send video testimonials right from their browser, and you can manage and showcase anywhere on your WordPress website.
Chat Widgets For Multivendor Marketplaces uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
This plugin is exclusively designed for the most popular multi-vendor WooCommerce plugins like Dokan, WCFM Marketplace, and WC Marketplace.
Yes! Chat Widgets for Multivendor Marketplaces works great with all themes and page builders including Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, WPBakery, Beaver, SiteOrigin, Gutenberg, WooCommerce, and more.
Yes. Just choose the phone icon and add your phone number.
WhatsApp chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Email, SMS, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype, Vkontakte, Phone (click to call), Telegram, Line, WeChat, Viber, Waze, Google maps, etc.
Please make sure you’ve chosen at least one channel and clicked on the “SAVE CHANGES” button.
Yes! You can control the position and choose a color from your plugin tab.
Yes! You can even decide what chat buttons will show up on each device (desktop/mobile).
- Fix: Fixed Whatsapp icon open in app on mobile
- Fix: Fixed recommended plugins page hide button
- New: Add page excludes option in the triggers tab for admin
- New: Display chat widgets in the single product page in the product description tab
- New: Added single product page chat widget show/ hide option
- Fix: Fixed save button issue
- New: Removed vendor marketplace dependency
- New: Added settings page
- Improvement: Improved responsive design
- Fix: Fixed custom icon uploader
- Fix: Fixed flush rewrite rules
- New: Added Appsero Integration
- New: Add plugin settings action link
- Improvement: Tweak CSS
- Initial release