Anti-spam for Caldera Forms. Recaptcha and more.
|Author:||Yoohoo Plugins (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-11-2017|
|Total downloads:||101 162|
|Active installs:||30 000+|
Click to start download
Anti-spam for Caldera Forms
Adds A Google reCaptcha Field To Caldera Forms
- Go to reCAPTCHA Site and click “Get reCpatcha” button.
- In “Register a new site” choose reCAPTCHA v2,v3 or Invisible reCAPTCHA.
- Add your domains and complete form.
- This will show you your new public and secret key.
- On your WordPress site, go to the Caldera Forms editor for form you wish to add a the captcha to.
- Drag “Add Field” bar into the form layout where you want the captcha to appear.
- In field settings enter public and secret keys.
Yes, this will add a Google reCAPTCHA-powered captcha to your Caldera Form.
Yes, this supports ‘legacy’ versions of reCaptcha for Caldera Forms.
Add the hidden field to your Caldera Form and do not select V3 or Invisible reCAPTCHA checkboxes.
Once the hidden field is added to your Caldera Form, select the V3 checkbox. (You do not need to select the Invisible reCaptcha option if you have selected this setting).
0.4 – 2021-01-19
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where reCAPTCHA wasn’t initialized correctly – fixes issues on WordPress 5.5+. Thanks @jarryd-long
- Fixed bug where V2 reCAPTCHA field would still be rendered when V3 is enabled
- Added invisible reCAPTCHA support and option
- Added reCAPTCHA v3 support and option
- Changed script loader to support both V2 and V3 reCAPTCHA
- Removed reCAPTCHA field output from email summary
- Allow more than one recaptcha per page.
- First release