CDN Buster is a tool to invalidate the files cached on your CDN server en masse. It helps you update the stale files on your CDN server easily.
|Author:||Manoj Thulasidas (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-10-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 835|
Click to start download
To install it as a WordPress plugin, please use the plugin installation interface.
- Search for the plugin CDN Buster from your admin menu Plugins -> Add New.
- Click on install.
It can also be installed from a downloaded zip archive.
- Go to your admin menu Plugins -> Add New, and click on “Upload Plugin” near the top.
- Browse for the zip file and click on upload.
Once uploaded and activated,
- Visit the CDN Buster plugin admin page to run it.
- Take a tour of the plugin features from the CDN Buster admin menu Tour and Help.
What does this program do?
CDN Buster a tool to invalidate the files cached on your CDN server en masse. It helps you update the stale files on your CDN server without spending money and time to track them down and invalidate them one by one.
- V1.50: Compatibility with WP4.8. Sunset edition. [Aug 1, 2017]
- V1.40: Compatibility with WordPress 4.5. [May 12, 2015]
- V1.31: Minor interface and documentation changes. [Feb 25, 2016]
- V1.30: Deprecating translation interface in favor of Google translation. [Feb 23, 2016]
- V1.20: Compatibility with WordPress 4.4. Code to avoid redirect caching. [Dec 5, 2015]
- V1.10: Refactoring changes. [Nov 7, 2015]
- V1.02: Improved documentation. [Oct 18, 2015]
- V1.01: Minor interface changes. [Oct 17, 2015]
- V1.00: Initial release. [Oct 15, 2015]