CashEnvoy Woocommerce Payment Gateway allows you to accept payment on your Woocommerce store via Visa Cards, Mastercards, Verve Cards and eTranzact.
|Author:||CashEnvoy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-07-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 567|
Click to start download
This is a CashEnvoy Payment Gateway for Woocommerce.
CashEnvoy is a Nigerian online payment gateway which offers an Innovative, Dependable, Easy-to-use, Affordable and Secure payment solution
CashEnvoy allows site owners to receive payments for goods and services purchased on their website.
Before you can start accepting payment on your website, login to your CashEnvoy Account to retrieve your Merchant I.D
If you do not have a CashEnvoy Business Account Sign up here](https://cashenvoy.com) with no setup Fee.
CashEnvoy Woocommerce Payment Gateway allows you to accept payment on your Woocommerce store using Nigeria issued Visa Card, Mastercard, Verve Cards and e-tranzact.
With CashEnvoy Woocommerce Payment Gateway plugin, you will be able to accept the following payment methods in your shop:
- Visa Card
- Verve Cards
This plugin is suitable for only merchants in Nigeria.
- Accept payment via Visa Cards, Mastercards, Verve Cards and eTranzact.
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Add Naira currency symbol. To select it go to go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click General from the top tab. From Currency select Naira, then click on Save Changes for your changes to be effected.
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to contact us via email@example.com
You can also reach us on Twitter! @cashenvoy
What Do I Need To Use The Plugin
- You need to have Woocommerce plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site.
- You need to open an account on CashEnvoy
- First release