WP Marketing is a suite of high-converting tools that help you to engage your visitors, personalize customer connections, and boost your profits.
|Author:||Dallas Read (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.17|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-08-2014|
|Total downloads:||4 194|
Click to start download
A great looking popover CTA that is easy to tailor to your brand.
A sticky bottom bar that is ideal to offer a free download or prompt newsletter signups.
Right Box that can be set to show when a visitor has scrolled 80% of the page.
WP Marketing is mobile friendly. You can also set it to be hidden for phones, tablets, and desktops - independently.
Quick & Easy setup will have your CTAs published in seconds.
See who's responded and get to know them.
- Visit the Plugins page. Click “Add New”, search for “WP Marketing”, and click install. “Activate” WP Marketing.
- On the left sidebar, click on “Marketing” (below Pages).
- Enter your name and email.
- Start adding WP Marketing Call-To-Actions!
What is WP Marketing?
- You know those boxes on website that tempt you with a free download, contact info, or to subscribe to your newsletter? That’s WP Marketing. We offer many different styles (with custom colouring), many different placements, and many different actions (eg. free download, contact form, newsletter subscription, call back, etc.).
Do you integrate with Mailchimp, Aweber, and other third parties?
- Currently, we can sync submitted information with Aweber and Mailchimp, and we’re working on more integrations. Let us know if you’re looking for a particular service (email@example.com)!
What am I missing out on by not unlocking WP Marketing?
- WPMarketing, as a basic plugin, will always be free. The Free version of WPMarketing has a 1-CTA Limit; the Unlocked version allows unlimited Call-To-Actions. Free WPMarketing has limited access to our Call-To-Actions. The Unlocked version includes Social Shares, Call Me Back, Poll, and Comment Stream – to name a few.
How often do you add new CTAs, features, or updated the plugin?
- Our feature releases aren’t on a rigid schedule – we want to make sure they’re incredibly useful, easy-to-use, and bug-free. Typically, they’ll range from once a week to once a month.
How can I create a sidebar widget to collect email addresses?
- Create a new CTA, that has a style of “Inline”. Then, visit the Appearance > Widgets page and drag the WP Marketing widget to your sidebar. Select the CTA from the drop down menu and click save! If its not showing up, make sure that your CTA is set to show on page load.
- Fixed billing link
- Fixed a small issue where the settings tabs weren’t displaying correctly.
- Bug fix: Mailchimp lists was not saving correctly.
- Dialog CTA always appears on top of the others (if present).
- Dialog CTA has a customizable width that remains responsive.
- Right/Left Boxes only minimize themselves when the close button is clicked.
- Right/Left Boxes based on scrolled height work more smoothly.
- Top/Bottom Bars use the Headline Background instead of the main background (makes for better defaults).
- Shortcode added [cta id=1].
- Quick option in the settings to disable a CTA instead of deleting it.
- Fix an issue with “Show until visitor interacts.”
- Add labels to checkboxes.
- Checkboxes and Dropdown lists added.
- “Every time til they interact” now includes logged in Users.
- Added required to fields.
- Added countUp responses counter shortcode.
- Delete responses button.
- Added Duplicate button for CTAs.
- New Widget added.
- Monthly plan added.
- FAQ for Readme.
- Updated icon & compatibility with WordPress 4.0.
- Updated Readme with Demo video.
- Initial public release!