Woo Custom Fee allows administrator to add custom fee to customer's order total easily.
|Author:||WooExtend (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4, Woo|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-11-2015|
|Total downloads:||2 813|
Click to start download
Admin interface for defining custom fee "Title" and "Fixed Amount".
Checkout page where custom fee defined by admin is added to customer's order total amount.
Can I change title of custom fee from admin?
Yes. You can change title of custom fee from here Woocommerce >> Settings >> Custom Fee.
Will changing of fee amount affect my existing orders?
No. Changing of fee amount will not affect existing orders. It will reflect in all orders placed after the fee is saved by administrator.
- Initial version of Woo Custom Fee.
- Added new condition for type of order amount. i.e. Apply fee to order above $XX or below $XX
- Minor fixes
- Updated tooltip message display.
- Added “Please select” option.
- Added support for various decimal separator.
- Corrected Function call.
- Fix for custom fee above 1000.
- Fix for regular prices conflict.