Allow users to embed PHP code in their posts or pages.
|Author:||James Van Lommel (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||2.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-01-2005|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||32 915|
Click to start download
- Permission to use runPHP is controlled by Roles and Capabilities
- Configure those permissions in the new runPHP Options page
- Also works in your feeds (RSS, RSS2, Atom, & RDF)
- Integrated with WordPress 2.0 administrative UI
- Internationalization support: English (default), German, and French so far
- Works on PHP4 servers as well