Make Sensei modules collapsible
|Author:||Pango (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.25|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-10-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 768|
Click to start download
Make your Sensei course modules collapsible and expandable with this helpful plugin.
Users can collapse or expand a module by clicking on the toggle arrow. Once expanded the module’s lessons are listed below the module title. If the lessons contain a quiz, notes (with media attachments plugin), a video and a video time they will all be displayed in the expanded list.
- Used with WooThemes Sensei LMS Plugin
- Expand / collapse course modules individually
- Expand / collapse all course modules
- Improved user experience
- Show users video lesson times in the expanded list (If applicable)
- Show users whether the lessons have media attached (Requires free Media Attachments plugin)
- Show users whether the lessons include a video
- Show users whether the lessons include a quiz
- Option to remove the Module Title link as it may not serve a purpose anymore
- Perfect for large courses with many modules / lessons
Screenshot of modules using a custom theme.
Screenshot of modules using Twenty Fifteen theme.
Screenshot of a module showing whether a lesson includes a quiz, notes, a video, and the video time.
Screenshot of admin settings area.
- [Bug Fix] Fix Expand All | Collapse all links and translation
- [Feature] Show ‘Preview’ for lessons in Sensei 1.9
- [Fix] Improve lesson status display for Sensei 1.9
- [Fix] Improve translation for ‘Expand/Collapse All’ Sensei 1.9
- [Bug Fix] Fix placement of module status for Sensei 1.8
- [Bug Fix] Fix module status for Sensei 1.9
- [Bug Fix] Fix “The plugin does not have a valid header.”
- [Fix] Update for Sensei 1.9
- [Bug fix] Remove CSS that breaks images
- [Feature] Added settings options in Dashboard
- [Feature] Added icons for quiz, notes and video to lessons list
- [Feature] Added ability to remove Module title link
- Initial Revision