LifterLMS, the #1 WordPress LMS solution, makes it easy to create, sell, and protect engaging online courses.
|Author:||LifterLMS (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-02-2016|
|Total downloads:||292 617|
|Active installs:||9 000+|
Click to start download
LifterLMS Sales Reporting
LifterLMS Student Reporting
LifterLMS Enrollment Reporting
LifterLMS Sidebar Widgets
LifterLMS Subscription Management
LifterLMS Course Builder
LifterLMS Lesson Settings
LifterLMS Email Engagements
LifterLMS Pricing Tables
LifterLMS Course Access Plans
LifterLMS Update Upcoming Order Details
LifterLMS Lock Down Non LMS Content with Memberships
LifterLMS Membership Course Bundles and Auto Enrollment
LifterLMS Business to Business Bulk Enrollment Activations with Vouchers
LifterLMS Achievement Earned
LifterLMS Achievement Badges
LifterLMS Quiz Results
LifterLMS Student Dashboard
Are there any troubleshooting steps you’d suggest I try that might resolve my issue before I post a new thread?
First, make sure that you’re running the latest version of LifterLMS. And if you’ve got any other LifterLMS extensions or themes, make sure those are running the most current version as well.
The most common issues we see are either plugin conflicts, theme conflicts, or outdated servers. You can test if a plugin or theme is conflicting by manually deactivating other plugins until just LifterLMS is running on your site. If the issue persists from there, revert to the default Twenty Fifteen theme. If the issue is resolved after deactivating a specific plugin or your theme, you’ll know that is the source of the conflict. If it is a hosting issue, contact your web host and make sure they’re running the most current version of PHP.
Also be sure to check out the official LifterLMS Knowledge Base.
I’m still stuck. Where do I go to file a bug or ask a question?
Users of the free LifterLMS should post their questions in the plugin’s WordPress.org forum. If you find you’re not getting support in as timely a fashion as you wish, you might want to consider purchasing a LifterLMS Pro license.
If you’re already a LifterLMS Pro user or you have purchased one of the LifterLMS themes or extensions, you’re entitled to log into your account and contact the support team directly on the LifterLMS website. We can provide a deeper level of support here and address your needs on a daily basis during the work week. Generally, except in times of increased support loads, we reply to all comments within 12 business hours.
LifterLMS is awesome! Can you set it all up for me?
Yes. You can get an instant quote for the team at LifterLMS to set everything up for you through our signature Done For You service. Get an instant quote through our automated quote generation tool on the LifterLMS website services page.
I’m interested in LifterLMS Pro, another LifterLMS extension, or a LifterLMS theme, but there are a few questions I’ve got before making the purchase. Can you help me get those addressed?
Absolutely. If you’re not finding your questions answered on the product pages, you can ask your presales questions through this contact form. You can also connect live with a member of our team here.
What add-ons are available for LifterLMS, and where can I read more about them?
You can find a full list of officlai LifterLMS Add-ons here
I have a feature idea. What’s the best way to tell you about it?
I still have questions. Where can I find answers?
Be sure you’ve taken the free tutorial training video course: How to Create an Online Course with LifterLMS.
v3.28.3 – 2019-02-14
- ❤❤❤ Happy Valentines Day or whatever ❤❤❤
- Tested to WordPress 5.1
- Fixed an issue causing JSON data saved by 3rd party plugins in course or lesson postmeta fields to be not duplicate properly during course duplications and imports.
v3.28.2 – 2019-02-11
- Updated default country list to remove non-existant countries and resolve capitilization issues, thanks nrherron92!
- Fixed an issue causing the email notification content getter to use the same filter as popover notifications.
- Fixed an issue preventing default blog date & time settings from being used when displaying an access plan’s access expiration date on course and membership pricing tables.
- Fixed an issue causing 404s on paginated dashboard endpoints when the permalink structure is set to anything other than
v3.28.1 – 2019-02-01
- Fixed an issues preventing exports to be accessible on Apache servers.
- Fixed an issue causing servers with certain nginx rules to open CSV exports directly instead of downloading them.
v3.28.0 – 2019-01-29
- Updated reporting table export functions to provide immediate download prompts of the files. Exports are generated in real time and you must remain on the page while it generates. The good news is if your site had issues with email or cronjobs it’ll no longer be an issue for you.
- Updated lesson metabox to use icons for attached quizzes
- Added an orange highlight to the admin “Add-Ons & More” menu item
- Removed unused cron event.
- Updated LifterLMS Blocks to 1.3.4
- Adds support for handling courses & lessons in “Classic Editor” mode as defined by the Divi page builder
- Skips course and lesson migration when “Classic” mode is enabled.
- Adds conditions to identify “Classic” mode when the Classic Editor plugin settings are configured to enforce classic (or block) mode for all posts.
- Unschedules the aforementioned unused cron event.
- Fixed an issue preventing the temp directory old file cleanup cron from firing on schedule.
- During plugin uninstallation the tmp cleanup cron will now be properly unscheduled.
- Fixed an issue causing notifications on the student dashboard to appear on top of static headers or the WP Admin Bar when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue preventing manual updating of customer and source information on orders resulting from unfocusable hidden form fields.
- Fixed mismatched HTML tags on the Admin Add-Ons screen
- Class method:
v3.27.0 – 2019-01-22
- Added the ability to add existing questions to a quiz in the course builder. This allows cloning of existing questions as well as attaching “orphaned” questions currently attached to no quizzes.
- Added the ability to detach questions from quizzes. Coupled with adding existing questions, questions can now be easily moved between quizzes.
- Added permalink capabilities to the builder to allow linking to specific items within the builder (a lesson, quiz, etc…).
- Quizzes with 0 possible points will no longer show a Pass/Fail chart with a 0% (failing) grade on quiz results screens.
- Replaced option
lifterlms_lock_downwhich cannot be set via any setting with a filter to reduce database calls. This will have no effect on anyone unless you manually set this option to “no” via a database query. Having done this would allow the admin bar to be shown to students.
- Fixed an issue causing the default “Redeem Voucher” and “My Orders” student dashboard endpoint slugs from not having the correct default values. Thanks @tnorthcutt!
- Fixed an issue causing quotation marks in quiz question answers to show escaping slashes on results screens.
- Fixed a bug preventing viewing quiz results for quizzes with questions that have been deleted.
- Fixed a bug causing a PHP Notice to be output when registering a new user with a valid voucher.
v3.26.4 – 2019-01-16
- Update to LifterLMS Blocks 1.3.2, fixing an issue preventing template actions from being removed from migrated courses & lessons.
v3.26.3 – 2019-01-15
- Improved pagination methods on Student Dashboard Endpoints
- “My Notifications” dashboard tab now consistently paginated like other dashboard endpoints
- Update to LifterLMS Blocks 1.3.1.
- Fixed an issue preventing course difficulty and course length from being edited when using various page builders.
- Fixed issues causing errors on quiz reporting screens for quiz attempts made by deleted users.
v3.26.2 – 2019-01-09
- Fast follow to fix incorrect version number pushed to the readme files for 3.26.1 which prevents upgrading to 3.26.1
v3.26.1 – 2019-01-09
- Tested to WordPress 5.0.3
- Student CSV reports will now bypass cached data during report generation.
- Add course and membership catalog visibility settings into the block editor.
- Includes LifterLMS Blocks 1.3.0.
- Fixed issue preventing the course instructors metabox from displaying when using the classic editor plugin.
- Fixed an issue causing membership background enrollment from processing when the course background processor is disabled via filters.
- Fixed an issue causing errors when reviewing orders on the admin panel which were placed via a payment gateway which is no longer active.
- Fixed an issue preventing course difficulty and course length from being edited when using the classic editor plugin.
- Fixed a very convoluted conflict between LifterLMS, WooCommerce, and Elementor explained at https://github.com/gocodebox/lifterlms/issues/730.
v3.26.0 – 2018-12-27
- Adds conditional support for page builders: Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, and Elementor.
- Fixed issue causing LifterLMS core sales pages from outputting automatic content (like pricing tables) on migrated posts.
- Student unenrollment calls always bypass cache during enrollment precheck.
- Membership post type “name” label is now plural (as it is supposed to be).