LifterLMS, the #1 WordPress LMS solution, makes it easy to create, sell, and protect engaging online courses.
|Author:||LifterLMS (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-02-2016|
|Total downloads:||318 410|
|Active installs:||9 000+|
Click to start download
LifterLMS Sales Reporting
LifterLMS Student Reporting
LifterLMS Enrollment Reporting
LifterLMS Sidebar Widgets
LifterLMS Subscription Management
LifterLMS Course Builder
LifterLMS Lesson Settings
LifterLMS Email Engagements
LifterLMS Pricing Tables
LifterLMS Course Access Plans
LifterLMS Update Upcoming Order Details
LifterLMS Lock Down Non LMS Content with Memberships
LifterLMS Membership Course Bundles and Auto Enrollment
LifterLMS Business to Business Bulk Enrollment Activations with Vouchers
LifterLMS Achievement Earned
LifterLMS Achievement Badges
LifterLMS Quiz Results
LifterLMS Student Dashboard
Are there any troubleshooting steps you’d suggest I try that might resolve my issue before I post a new thread?
First, make sure that you’re running the latest version of LifterLMS. And if you’ve got any other LifterLMS extensions or themes, make sure those are running the most current version as well.
The most common issues we see are either plugin conflicts, theme conflicts, or outdated servers. You can test if a plugin or theme is conflicting by manually deactivating other plugins until just LifterLMS is running on your site. If the issue persists from there, revert to the default Twenty Fifteen theme. If the issue is resolved after deactivating a specific plugin or your theme, you’ll know that is the source of the conflict. If it is a hosting issue, contact your web host and make sure they’re running the most current version of PHP.
Also be sure to check out the official LifterLMS Knowledge Base.
I’m still stuck. Where do I go to file a bug or ask a question?
Users of the free LifterLMS should post their questions in the plugin’s WordPress.org forum. If you find you’re not getting support in as timely a fashion as you wish, you might want to consider purchasing a LifterLMS Pro license.
If you’re already a LifterLMS Pro user or you have purchased one of the LifterLMS themes or extensions, you’re entitled to log into your account and contact the support team directly on the LifterLMS website. We can provide a deeper level of support here and address your needs on a daily basis during the work week. Generally, except in times of increased support loads, we reply to all comments within 12 business hours.
LifterLMS is awesome! Can you set it all up for me?
Yes. You can get an instant quote for the team at LifterLMS to set everything up for you through our signature Done For You service. Get an instant quote through our automated quote generation tool on the LifterLMS website services page.
I’m interested in LifterLMS Pro, another LifterLMS extension, or a LifterLMS theme, but there are a few questions I’ve got before making the purchase. Can you help me get those addressed?
Absolutely. If you’re not finding your questions answered on the product pages, you can ask your presales questions through this contact form. You can also connect live with a member of our team here.
What add-ons are available for LifterLMS, and where can I read more about them?
You can find a full list of officlai LifterLMS Add-ons here
I have a feature idea. What’s the best way to tell you about it?
I still have questions. Where can I find answers?
Be sure you’ve taken the free tutorial training video course: How to Create an Online Course with LifterLMS.
v3.30.2 – 2019-04-09
- Added new filter to allow 3rd parties to determine if a
LLMS_Post_Modelfield should be added to the
customarray when converting the post to an array.
- Added hooks and filters to the
LLMS_Generatorclass to allow 3rd parties to easily generate content during course clone and import operations.
- Fixed an issue causing all available courses to display when the [lifterlms_courses] shortcode is used with the “mine” parameter and the current user viewing the shortcode is not enrolled in any courses.
- Fixed a PHP undefined variable warning present on the payment confirmation screen.
v3.30.1 – 2019-04-04
- Added handler to automatically resume pending (incomplete or abandoned) orders.
- Classes extending the
LLMS_Abstract_API_Handlercan now prevent a request body from being sent.
- Added dynamic filter
'llms_' . $action . '_more'to allow customization of the “More” button text and url for student dashboard sections. Thanks @pondermatic.
- Remove unused CSS code on the admin panel.
- Fixed a bug preventing course imports as a result of action priority ordering issues.
nullinstead of false when no order is found and will return an
intinstead of a numeric string when an order is found.
- Changed the method used to sort question choices to accommodate numeric choice markers. This fixes an issue in the Advanced Quizzes add-on causing reorder questions with 10+ choices to sort display in the incorrect order.
- Increased the specificity of LifterLMS element tooltip hovers. Resolves a conflict causing issues on the WooCommerce tax rate management screen.
- Fixed an issue causing certain fields in the Customizer from displaying a blue background as a result of very unspecific CSS rules, thanks @Swapnildhanrale!
- Fixed builder deep links to quizzes freezing due to dependencies not being available during initialization.
- Fixed builder issue causing duplicate copies of questions to be added when adding existing questions multiple times.
v3.30.0 – 2019-03-21
- Create custom thank you pages with new access plan checkout redirect options.
- Added the ability to sort items on the membership auto enrollment table (drag and drop to sort and reorder).
- Improved the interface and interactions with the membership auto enrollment table settings.
- Updated LifterLMS Blocks to 1.3.8.
- Fixed an issue causing some installations to be unable to use certain blocks due to jQuery dependencies being declared improperly.
- Fixed issue preventing courses with the same title from properly displayed on the membership automatic enrollment courses table on the admin panel.
- Fixed an issue preventing builder custom fields from being able to specify a custom sanitization callback.
- Fixed an issue preventing builder custom fields from being able to properly save and render multi-select data.
v3.29.4 – 2019-03-08
- Fixed an issue preventing users with email addresses containing an apostrophe from being able to login.
v3.29.3 – 2019-03-01
- Removed attempts to validate & save access plan data when the Classic Editor “post” form is submitted.
- Fix issue causing 1-click free-enrollment for logged in users to refresh the screen without actually performing an enrollment.
v3.29.2 – 2019-02-28
- Fix issue causing blank “period” values on access plans from being updated.
- Fix an issue preventing paid access plans from being switched to “Free”.
v3.29.1 – 2019-02-27
- Automatically reorder access plans when a plan is deleted.
- Skip (don’t create) empty plans passed to the access plan save method as a result of deleted access plans.
v3.29.0 – 2019-02-27
Improved Access Plan Management
- Added a set of methods for creating access plans programmatically.
- Updated the Access Plan metabox on courses and lessons with improved data validation.
- When using the block editor, the “Pricing Table” block will automatically update when access plan changes are saved to the database (from LifterLMS Blocks 1.3.5).
- Access plans are now created and updated via AJAX requests, resolves a 5.0 editor issue causing duplicated access plans to be created.
Student Management Improvements
- Added the ability for instructors and admins to mark lessons complete and incomplete for students via the student course reporting table.
Admin Panel Settings and Reporting Design Changes
- Replaced LifterLMS logos and icons on the admin panel with our new logo LifterLMS Logo and Icons.
- Revamped the design and layout of settings and reporting screens.
- Abstracted the checkout form submission functionality into a callable function not directly tied to
- Removed display order field from payment gateway settings in favor of using the gateway table sortable list
- Removed code related to an incompatibility between Yoast SEO Premium and LifterLMS resulting from former access plan save methods.
- Reduced application logic in the
course/complete-lesson-link.phptemplate file by refactoring button display filters into functions.
- Added function for checking if request is a REST request
- Updated LifterLMS Blocks to version 1.3.7
- Fixed an issue preventing “Pricing Table” blocks from displaying on the admin panel when the current user was enrolled in the course or no payment gateways were enabled on the site.
- Fixed the checkout nonce to have a unique ID & name
- Fixed an issue with deleted quizzes causing quiz notification’s to throw fatal errors.
- Fixed an issue preventing notification timestamps from displaying on the notifications dashboard page.
- Fix an issue causing
GETrequests with no query string variables from causing issues via incorrect JSON encoding via the API Handler abstract.
- Fix an issue causing access plan sale end dates from using the default WordPress date format settings.
LLMS_Lesson::has_quiz()will now properly return a boolean instead of the ID of the associated quiz (or 0 when none found)
Admin panel templates replaced with view files which cannot be overridden from a theme or custom plugin.
v3.28.3 – 2019-02-14
- ❤❤❤ Happy Valentines Day or whatever ❤❤❤
- Tested to WordPress 5.1
- Fixed an issue causing JSON data saved by 3rd party plugins in course or lesson postmeta fields to be not duplicate properly during course duplications and imports.
v3.28.2 – 2019-02-11
- Updated default country list to remove non-existant countries and resolve capitilization issues, thanks nrherron92!
- Fixed an issue causing the email notification content getter to use the same filter as popover notifications.
- Fixed an issue preventing default blog date & time settings from being used when displaying an access plan’s access expiration date on course and membership pricing tables.
- Fixed an issue causing 404s on paginated dashboard endpoints when the permalink structure is set to anything other than