Nice looking interactive responsive and mobile-friendly HTML5 Map for WordPress with an option to customize the view and the behavior of the map.
|Author:||Fla-shop.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-06-2015|
|Total downloads:||77 838|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
Create one or more maps
Detailed settings for each region. Colors, links, tooltips, etc.
Map Preview page with tooltip
Map Preview page with additional content
- Use the Plugins -> Add new -> Upload menu and select plugin’s zip file to open.
- Wait for the upload to complete and activate the plugin.
- After that create a map on the “Maps” page.
Alternatively, upload the folder of the plugin to your
/wp-content/plugins/ folder then follow steps 2 and the rest as above.
How can I insert a map to a page?
Insert the map shortcode into the text of a page or a post where you want the map to be. Short codes can be viewed on tab “Maps”.
Will I be able to visually edit settings and data?
Yes. There is a built-in visual editor that allows you to tune up and configure map design, colors, popups and side info with zero coding. And to insert the map on a page, you simple paste the shortcode.
Here is an example of the JS code executing upon a click to the region:
I don’t want to use popup windows. Instead, I would like to display information below the map.
Set the region’s click option to “Show more info” in the Detailed Settings section, and type the information you would like to display, or upload media.
What kind of media can I use in the side panel displayed below the map or right of it?
Any type WordPress can deal with.
- Added new maps – Egypt, Equatorial Guinea
- Added new maps – Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti
- Added new maps – Comoros, Congo
- Added new maps – Central African Republic, Chad
- Added integration with our new plugin Tabs Maker
- Added new maps – Cameroon, Cape Verde
- Added new maps – Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Added new maps – Benin, Botswana
- Added new maps – Algeria, Angola
- Added new maps – Cambodia, Thailand
- Added new maps – Afghanistan, Bahrain
- Added new maps – Mongolia, Myanmar
- Added the map of Bangladesh
- Added the map of South Africa
- Christmas sale
- Added new maps – Bhutan, Sri Lanka
- Fix a bug when exporting settings
- Protect settings from accidental deletion
- CYBER MONDAY DEALS
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
- General improvements
- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL OFFERS
- Added the map of Singapore
- Fixed the work of maps when using Autoptimize plugin.
- The minification of code has been added, which provides better compatibility with WP themes that use the visual page builders.
- Added the map of South Korea.
- Added the map of Vietnam
- Added the map of Japan
- Fixed the representation of several maps at one page
- Added new maps – Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama
- Added new maps – Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras
- Added new maps – Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador
- Added new maps – Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica
- Added South America country maps including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Minor bugfixes
- Added map of New Zealand.
- Added new maps – India, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden
- Now the plugin supports the work on HTTPS:// websites.
- Revamped and enhanced interface. In particular, we have added tabs on the top for easier navigation and the map list is now linked to the button of the same name.
- Fix compatibility with some JS minifiers
- Fixed HTML processing in the popup balloon and add-on content.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added German, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian translations and also the .pot file for all translators!
- Added new maps – Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland
- We added internationalization to our plugin.
- Added new maps – Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- It is now possible to use shortcode from some third-party plugins to display content inside the tooltip
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new countries – Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Croatia. Now drop-down list of countries has a search bar to quickly find desired map.
- It is now possible to use shortcodes to display content from third-party plugins. Thanks to the plugin settings you can choose where the content will be displayed. You can choose right side of the map or place content below the map.