Adds a form editor and WordPress shortcode support to easily add Infusionsoft forms to your website.
|Author:||Adrian Tobey (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-08-2016|
|Total downloads:||4 593|
Click to start download
Simple drag and drop editor for those who like a little extra control.
Over 45 different styling options to customize! (button options shown)
Rock solid form validation to protect your forms from spam! (Premium)
Auto population feature to help your automation kick in!
Nice customizable date picker so your clients can pick the correct date for once.
Condition Redirect Tool to send leads where they need to go! (Premium)
Conditional display tool so no one submits forms past their expiry date. (Premium)
Personalized short-codes to make your leads feel welcome on your site!
What PHP level is required
PHP 7.0 or better is recommended, however 5.6 and up works fine. Below 5.6 is at your own risk…
Will this work with my existing Infusionsoft Web Forms in my campaigns?
YES! All you need to do is import them and they will work as if they were regular infusionsoft forms.
Is there support?
Yes, I try to answer as many questions as I can. However paid subscriptions will be prioritized.
Is it compatible with other Infusionsoft based plugins?
Yes, The Gravity Forms Infusionsoft Add-On, Memberium, and the new Infusionsoft Official Web Form Plugin, and Thrive Leads are all tested as compatible.
If an error arises it is likely on part of another plugin and not FormLift.
- Added IP Blacklist that will check the user’s IP to allow submission
- Added KeyWord blacklist that will check EVERY field in the user’s submitted data
- Removed the infusionsoft required special fields form the builder and made them unedittable
- hid the xid of the form until a successful submission is recorded so spammers cannot compose the URL from the xid and access form directly
- Fixed the session population so it also removes user data from the query string for Google PII policies
- Added the option to remove the flag from the phone type field.
- timezone not getting added correctly if multiple forms on 1 page.
- hidden fields will automatically be set to autopopulate because of user feedback
- Redirect tool not sending query string to default thank you page.
- Set checking for params in redirect tool to isset() rather than !empty() to loosen restrictions on checking for data
- Fixed bug where Redirect Creator wasn’t pulling options for select or radio fields upon intial form Import without first saving the form.
- New sdk wasn’t uploading Files Correctly
- Adding new radio and select options wasn’t giving the pre-selected option.
- Removed the Infusionsoft NOVAK SDK and replaced it with My own as FormLift only uses 3 API methods anyway.
- Changed the call behaviour so that if the Oauth Request fails, it will fall back to the Legacy credentials if they exist eliminating downtime.
- Made the refresh behaviour & disconnect behaviour more stable.
- fixed refresh form list button not working only when adding new webforms.
- Added disconnect oauth button as users are experiencing strange API behaviour.
- Overhauled Oauth after reports of many erros authenticating.
- Fixed Oauth not working on multisite
- Better handling of the authorization when transfering of tokens
- Added static webform list with update option so It doesn’t reload the webform list every time.
- added refresh button to “refresh” the webform list
- More Reporting on tokens, details are important
- fixed refresh token button not working as intended
- More error reporting when re-authenticating tokens in WP
- Delete tokens and require Re-authentication if re-authentication initially fails
- I took it for granted most themes include the jQuery sortable library on everty page, so I have added it into formlift just in case.
- Resolved Typeform Conflict, again hopefully.
- Resolved issue of loading APP Domain
- Added refresh connection button
- fixed tokens not refreshing
- fixed typeform conflict with form editor
- set notices on cron job rather than on login to avoid conflict with memberium
- Added filter for user data when autofilling forms.
- Quick CSS fix
- Added the Oauth Integration Method which will now be required given the sunsetting of the infusionsoft API key
- Added the Require Login Option for forms
- Added the phone number internalization library. “Fingers Crossed it works”
- Explenations and info added to some Form fields in the editor and redireect box
- Quick bug fix when sending info to a page with a veriable being undeclared
- finally got the query string replacement to work with th redirect editor…
- Quick bug fix where trashed forms coulldn’t be restored
- File Uploads! File Uploads! File Uploads! Yes, file uploads to the contact FileBox
- Enhanced UI improvements in form editor
- Hidden Fields now work with the redirect editor
- Forms save contact info to sessions now rather than cookies, this will limit the risk of bleeding contact information
- Fixed some style settings not populating on installation.
- Fixed Checkboxes not sending values to Infusionsoft
- Added ClearFix to columned forms for improved style and looks
- Fixed some CSS issues with the drag and drop builder
- Added the option to FORGO the validation and show the POST url.
- fixed function typo oops.
- Fixed html not saving properly and not being able to save quotes with CSS options
- Custom CSS for radio buttons and Checkboxes for added flare
- Fixed bug where select options and radio options were not deleting.
- Added ability to add custom option to select & radio types
- Fixed infuriating thickbox loading issues when themes or plugins load the media uploader on every page.
- Switching in between Radio buttons and Select options will convert the options from one to the other!
- Fixed importing settings bug when users are non premium.
- Added option to settings panel to “Opt Out” of notices from formlift.net. That will make me sad though so don’t.
- Added special case for session SAVED emails when users use the email@example.com syntax
- Prevented the g-recaptcha-reponse message from being saved into the submissions table.
- Added submissions table to track form submissions in WP! (Premium Only)
- Added devloper API
- added more css options for radio buttons
- FormLift no longer imports a bunch of JS from the infusionsoft form because most of it is just not needed.
- Edit popup actually loads in the correct size now.
- New notice API with FormLift.net to retrieve notices live on login. #MarketingFTW
- Better ERROR handling when importing Infusionsoft forms goes wrong.
- Added filters and actions for external developers who might want to modify the available CSS classes or play with form submission data.
- required fields not being checked
- added special case for YES/NO radio button custom fields
- Backend code cleanup and optimization for faster loading of the admin panel
- decreased formlifts packet size
- Fixed conflict issue with formlift security lockdown affecting checkout in woocommerce stores.
- Fixed non-required fields being validated when submitting emtpy values
- Added new field type “Password”
- Added password matching validation for referral partner creation forms
- Fixed Required Field message not showing for radio buttons
- Fixed Website field type validation not firing
- Fixed function calling before plugins_loaded complete causing 500 internal server error
- Fixed crashing in php 7
- fixed some backwards compatibilty errors.
- Fixed PHP warnings caught by WP_DEBUG mode.
- Added Actions For External Devopers to Flp_Submit.php
- Fixed Zip code & Postal code validation not firing.
- Added shortcode support to custom HTML block in form builder
- Fixed bug where single quotes in the redirect creator caused it to not load
- Fixed bug where special HTML charaters caused strange functionality in form elements.
- Fixed bug where Labels for select elements would not show.
- Deprecated the old HTML Editor and replaced with a drag and drop builder.
- Added server side ReCaptcha validation as well as regular field server side validation.
- Many performance enhancements
- Security enhancements convering the handling of user data
- Form auto populates with user data if logged in
- Fixed WP-color-picker-alpha conclift with wp 4.9
- Fixes minor errors occuring with PHP 5.6
- Fixed notices not dismissing properly.
- Fixed some very minor errors with compatibility between PHP versions. No “important” functionality was affected.
- TimeZone was not being set on a successful form submission, now it does. Just saying, infusionsoft did not make the search to do this easy at all, so your welcome for figuring it out.
- Oops, forgot to change the formatting of the preview form in the settings page causing an error loading the color-picker.
- Small Bug fixes including Apostrophe’s in error messages causing form load error
- Fail safe optimization of form code
- Added transparency option to all color options!
- Fixed tracking date not setting properly
- Some files disappeared randomly causing a downtime in API integration. They have been replaced.
- Chanced some logic syntax to follow standards
- Added better handling of exceptions thrown by the Infusionsoft SDK
- More stable conversion tracking, some conversion rates may be skewed towards lower end results
- Small auto-fill bug fix.
- Make Redirects sortable for ease of use.
- Require PHP 5.6 or higher to work
- To new logic conditions added to the premium redirect builder. “Starts With” & “Ends With”.
- Minor bug fixes
- Removed self hosted update feature
- Ability to copy settings from another form.
- Major update there’s too much to cover. Please see the plugin homepage for more information on recent updates!
- Added functionality of cookie-ing user data on form submission
- Auto-fills based on cookied user data
- Cookies user data that is passed through URL params
- Conditions on auto filling form data now appears in the Settings tab of Formlift Defaults
- Added a Redirect making metabox
- Create Redirects based on Dropdowns and Radio Buttons
- Use the thank you page URL as the thank you page URL in Infusionsoft
- Added the ability to change the Placeholder colour pf text fields
- Added a User Manual with specific instruction on how to setup lead source tracking in infusionsoft and auto populate fields
- Added campaigns, a custom taxonomy that allows users to associated multiple web-forms with a specific campaign so directly compare conversions in case they are split testing multiple landing pages.
- Changed the Remove Labels option to a yes/no drop down selection.
- Re-added checkboxes to the formLift columns in admin panel.
- Restructured code to move away from functional to object oriented.
- Decreased code size dramatically
- Removed live updates to preview when options are changed
- Removed Modals pending further work.
- Added Ajax Based Conversion tracking.
- Required fields have been moved back to the main editing area
- Fixed Fatal error where script wasn’t firing on Safari
- Massive UI changes
- jQuery Color Picker is now included for all color areas to make selecting colors easier
- live Updates to form preview based on input
- the required fields area has been moved to the preview metabox to ensure people see it and set them.
- required fields are now displayed as their associated label.
- Includes new CodeMirror Library to improve the readability and editability of HTML code!
- Modals have been introduced in limited functionality. BETA testing only, so use at your own risk.
– A button shortcode that activates a modal
– A modal shortcode, automatically includes the form so there is no need to place both the modal and the form shortcode on a page.
– Copy buttons in the EDIT form area.
- The User interface has been remodeled to improve the learning curve and increase the intuitiveness of the software.
-dropdown tabs for different styling options both in the defaults area
-dropdown tabs for different styling options both in the create form area
-better labelling of fields and sections
- The validation algorithm has again been lightened to improve speed.
- The errors no longer appear under the fields to improve space usage and mobile friendliness, and now appear under the form in a list of errors format.
- The radio button error has be removed and will now use the default missing field error
- Date support! Date fields carried over from Infusionsoft will be reformatted and have a DATE picker installed so you can choose dates with a UI
- If you decide to do so, the following fields will all have REQUIRED support. Password, Date, Number, Text, Textarea, Select, checkbox, radio
- Backend scalability has been improved
- Default Settings have been tweaked a bit.
- Preparations for introducing further implementation. Hint hint… Modals are coming soon.
- The validation was a bit loose and causing unexpected checking when parsing the form. Validation is now much more specific giving more variability
- Overhauled form validation, again…
- Over hauled the way required fields are required, you can now select which are required and which are not using checkboxes.
- The Email field will be required by default, to protect the user and to avoid spam.
- Button alignment is now a dropdown and no longer a radio button. Added some stuff to the instructions
- Added a quick function to make
<textarea>tags behave well in6the
- form processing time is now a bit faster on the front end. But as slowed down in the editing area due to new options.
- Added automatic updates!
- Fixed bug that wouldn’t allow you to submit pform post without filling out preview form fields…
- Added new functions to handle validation.
- Changed all function name calls to associate with the prefix flp_ (form lift pro)
- Deactivates LITE version on activation to not cause conflicts between the two.
- Added an instructions page to make the user experience slightly easier.
- Rewrote recognition algorithm to include global functions to increase page loading speed.
- Added preview forms to Edit form pages
- Cleaned up code and fixed minor bugs.
Added a style option to align the submit button.
First public release version