Footer Slideup Form adds Feedburner Email Subscription form into the footer where user's can subscribe to your RSS feed using email.
|Author:||Shabbir Bhimani (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-07-2010|
|Total downloads:||9 248|
Click to start download
Please Follow the exact Steps to install and activate this plugin.
- Activate Email Subscription for your Feed in Feedburner.
- Grab the HTML code of your HTML Form and Search for uri=SomeString. SomeString is your unique identifier for your Feedburner feed.
- Upload the plugin folder feedburner-footer-slideup at wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit Options under the Menu ‘Feedburner Footer SlideUp’. Paste the FeedBurner URI String generated in Step 2.
If you have any question or query about plugin installation, you can ask it in comment on my blog here.
How to Edit the Tag Line Subscribe By Email for Weekly Updates?
Heading Tag Line (Optional) in the admin interface of the plugin. Leaving it blank will show the default tagline.
I have more Queries, Can you Help?
Yes I will be more than happy to help. Just post them in comments on my blog.
* Responsive – The Slideup does not display if the user browser window is less than 800 px wide
- Default Text of form fields like Email and submit button.
- Option to add CSS from the Plugin CSS file or copy the same into theme CSS File and exlude the plugin CSS file.
- Option to Remove – Close for Now and Never Show Again links
- Use of WordPress support for jQuery as well as make it optional so user can use the jQuery emebeded by theme or other plugins.
- Fix for z-index issues with some themes.
- Basic Working Version of Feedburner Footer Slideup