Displays Github activity in a fancy way via shortcode.
|Author:||Jeremy Zimmerman (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-05-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fancy-github-activitydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use shortcode [fancy-github-activity] where you would like it. Configurable options below.
- username=”stopspazzing” // required
- repository=”” // optional
- limit=”20″ // optional
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a MIT license.
- Code cleanup. Removed redundancies. Added plugin icon.
- Updated to latest code from caseyscarborough.
- Verified works on 4.9.x WordPress.
- Compliance with WordPress Plugins requirements.
- Completely working the way it should.
- First release to WordPress.
- Initial launch – unreleased