Build additional Content Management Structures and Database Applications right into your WordPress Site.
|Author:||David Cramer (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-08-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||39 306|
Click to start download
DB-Toolkit is a plugin that enables you to build additional Content Management Structures and Database Applications right into your website.
You can build Capture Forms, Reports, your own plugins, Image Galleries, Sliders, Databases, staff management, Hotel Booking systems... Any Data based application.
By defining the kinds of data you are wanting to work with, you can create an almost endless range of content, manageable from its own interfaces and screens. Controlled by both backend (administrators) and frontend (public users) interfaces and forms.
DB-Toolkit is not a simple plugin and has a steep learning curve, but the results are very rewarding.
There will be a support area coming soon. I'll update with a URL soon.
I have a new Dev blog here: http://dbtoolkit.wordpress.com/
- Field-by-field data type handling makes data management very powerful and flexible.
- Data exporting in PDF and CSV.
- Create API's to connect to your data. This allows you to build mobile apps that feed from your content.
- Multi Interface Layouts using clusters.
- Build custom content managers, like galleries, contact lists, application forms, employee databases... and so on.
- Import data from an XML or CSV source
- Visually build forms that capture data to a database existing or not.