An addon for the Affiliates Manager plugin to add Google reCAPTCHA to the registration page
|Author:||wp.insider, affmngr (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-02-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 869|
Click to start download
This addon allows you to specify your Google reCAPTCHA API credentials in the addon settings.
When affiliates go to the registration page, they will need to manually verify that they are not a robot before submitting the form.
This addon requires the Affiliates Manager Plugin.
After you install this addon, go to the Google reCAPTCHA settings interface, specify your API credentials and save the settings.
Read the following page for step by step usage documentation:
- The addon will now show a warning notice if Google reCAPTCHA settings are not configured.
- Updated the Google reCAPTCHA library to version 1.2.1.
- Fixed a type in the plugin settings.
- Added admin notices for sites that are not using PHP 5.3.2 or higher
- Fixed an issue that was causing a fatal error on some sites
- Updated the Google reCAPTCHA library
- First commit to wordpress.org