A wordpress plugin which is simply allow you to import your youtube video feed as a post within every 30 minutes.
|Author:||Sohel Amin (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 623|
Click to start download
- Allow to set custom youtube id while importing videos.
- Allow to set default channel or user id & post category.
- Allow to import all youtube videos from a channel.
- Removed TinyMCE Button.
- Re-factored codes.
- Fixes minor bugs.
- YouTube Data API (v3) added instead of deprecated v2.
- Shortcode support on editor.
- Code re-factored.
- Short code added for showing the video on a post or inside the post loop.
- User can select the schedule from plugin’s admin page.
- Some additional Cron Job Schedule added.
- Initial Release.