On servers using the website accelerator by Astral Internet, the module offers the ability to…
|Author:||Astral Internet inc. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-11-2019|
|Total downloads:||2 396|
Click to start download
The Website Accelerator by Astral Internet is a tool that allows you to place certain elements of a site in buffer memory (cache) inside the server. Once the elements are placed buffer of the server, they can be served much faster to people viewing a website.
The website accelerator maximizes the Nginx caching feature while offering granular configuration for each site. More information concerning the WSA module is available on this blog “No more slow websites!”.
This plugin will function on servers that have the Website Accelerator installed. If the acceleration module is not installed the module can still be installed and will not break any functionality of the website but will simply be useless.
- New name for the plugin.
- Add new namespace on class.
- Removed Swift Performance intergration since it is now included directly in Swift Performance.
- Fixed CloudFlare blocking curl request when using no UserAgent.
- Fixed string match when checking if the module is available on the server.
- Fixed array declaration in PHP 5.3.
- Fixed text domain error for translation.
- Fixed menu links to match the slug change from the official WordPress repo.
- Fixed path regex in wsa main class.
- Fixed jQuery call in interface.
- Hooked into popular existing cache plugin to clear server cache with those plugins
- W3 Total Cache
- Swift Performance
- WP Super Cache
- WP Fastest Cache
- LiteSpeed Cache
- Auto optimize
- Added “before” and “after” hookable event when puring the server cache
- First official version available.