Displays the hierarchy of folders and collections nicely on the left side of your Media Library by syncing with the Real Media Library plugin.
|Author:||Matthias Günter (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2018|
Click to start download
I used the previous Real Media Library extension
If you have used already the built-in WP Real Media Library extension you navigate to
WP/LR Sync >
Extensions. Make sure you have still ticked “Real Media Library” in extensions and click the button
Reset with Extensions. This does remove all the RML folders which where already synced with your media library (it does not delete attachments from WP itself). Afterwards untick the RML extension, save, activate the
WP/LR Sync Folders plugin and do
Resync with Extensions.
Total Sync shows shortcut as not linked
If you use Total Sync it shows shortcuts as unlinked. Do not worry about this – a LR id may only be associated with one attachment within WordPress.
I see a lot of shortcuts, how can I delete them?
The extension creates shortcuts only when necessary. That means a shortcut is created when an image is put into multiple collections. But if you want to delete them make sure you have Real Media Library and this extension active: Navigate to Settings > Media Tab “Reset” and click “Delete WP/LR shortcuts”.
- Show migration message only when previously used an older version of the plugin
- Real Media Library v4.0.10 is now required as minimum version
- Fixed the synchronization mechanism and create only shortcuts when needed (see https://github.com/matzeeable/wplr-rml/issues/2)
- PHP 5.4 is now the minimum required PHP version
- Prepared compatibility with Real Physical Media
- Fixed bug with custom sorting issues
- First release.