The best WordPress contact form plugin. Drag & Drop online form builder that helps you create beautiful contact forms, subscription forms, payment
|Author:||WPForms (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-03-2016|
|Total downloads:||66 664 949|
|Active installs:||4 000 000+|
Click to start download
WordPress Contact Form Builder Plugin
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to create a WordPress contact form. That’s why we built WPForms, a drag & drop WordPress form builder that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
WPForms allows you to create beautiful contact forms, feedback form, subscription forms, payment forms, and other types of forms for your site in minutes, not hours!
At WPForms, user experience is our #1 priority. Our pre-built form templates and workflows make WPForms the most beginner friendly contact form plugin in the market.
WPForms is a 100% mobile responsive contact form solution, so your contact forms will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
WPForms’ contact forms are also highly optimized for web and server performance because we understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO, marketing, and conversion. We can honestly say that WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form builder plugins in the world.
This plugin is the lite version of the WPForms Pro plugin that comes with all the contact form features you will ever need including email subscription forms, multi-page contact forms, file uploads, conditional logic, payment integrations, form templates, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress contact form plugin now!
We took the pain out of creating contact forms and made it easy. Here’s why smart business owners, designers, and developers love WPForms, and you will too!
Drag & Drop Contact Form Builder
We were tired of the bloated and buggy contact form builder plugins. That’s why we built WPForms to adapt to your workflow and allow you to create custom contact forms in minutes. By using our easy to use drag and drop online form builder, you can easily add custom form fields, rearrange them, and basically create a complete contact form in 5 minutes or less.
But don’t just take our word. See what one of the WordPress experts are saying:
WPForms is by far the easiest form plugin to use. My clients love WPForms and it’s one of the few plugins they can use without any training. As a developer I appreciate how fast, modern, clean and extensible it is.
Bill Erickson – Expert WordPress Consultant
Pre-built Form Templates
Building contact forms in WordPress can be time consuming. Why?
Because every other WordPress contact form builder plugin requires you to build your contact form from scratch. The truth is it’s often not necessary to create a contact form completely from scratch unless you really want to.
Whether you’re looking to create a simple contact form, marketing form, request a quote form, donation form, payment order form, registration form, or a subscription form, we have a form template for you inside our contact form builder.
WPForms comes with pre-built form templates to help you save time. You can add, remove, or re-arrange fields as necessary.
Mobile Ready, SEO Friendly and Optimized for Speed
WPForms’ contact forms are 100% responsive and mobile-friendly by default. We also optimized every query on the front-end and the back-end to ensure maximum speed – Yes, WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form plugin.
You can embed your contact form on any page with optimized title and description. With the speed and proper formatting, WPForms is also one of the most SEO friendly contact form plugin.
All the Fields & Features that You Need to Succeed
From star ratings to file uploads to multi-page contact forms with progress bar, we have all the fields you need.
You can easily integrate your contact forms with an email marketing service or collect payments for bookings and orders. WPForms allows you to do it all.
The best part is, you can do it all without hiring a developer.
See what one business owner has to say about WPForms’ contact form:
As a business owner, time is my most valuable asset. WPForms allow me to create smart contact forms with just a few clicks. With their pre-built form templates and the drag & drop builder, I can create a new form that works in less than 2 minutes without writing a single line of code. Well worth the investment.
David Henzel – Co-founder of MaxCDN
Surveys & Polls
Along with contact form, you can also use WPForms to create surveys and polls.
Our WordPress Survey plugin addon comes with smart survey fields including likert scale, star ratings, multiple choice, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and more, so you can create custom survey forms like Survey Monkey (without the high costs).
WPForms offer the best-in class survey reporting. You can use our interactive reports to customize the graphs, export them for your presentations, and even display the aggregate results to your users.
The best part about WPForms survey reports is that it can retroactively work on any old contact form or feedback survey contact form created with WPForms.
Thousands of businesses love WPForms surveys for creating employee feedback form, customer feedback form, online petition form, and more.
You can also use the surveys & polls addon to easily create a poll on your site. To save you time when creating a user poll, we have added a built-in poll forms template. Our poll feature offers real-time reports, so you can share poll results with the user immediately after they submit their vote.
Just like the contact form, you can embed your surveys and polls inside any post, page, or widget area in WordPress.
Membership and Default WordPress Forms
Aside from building simple contact forms which every WordPress site needs, WPForms also helps you create better default WordPress forms.
For example, you can use WPForms to create custom WordPress login forms and custom WordPress user registration forms which are great for membership sites.
For membership sites, you can also use WPForms to create a password-protected contact form or even a members only contact form which is restricited to logged-in users only.
Even if you’re not using a WordPress membership plugin, you can use WPForms to create membership registration forms, online RSVP forms, and other address book contact forms.
Bloggers and publishers can use our WordPress post submission forms to accept guest posts, testimonials contact form to collect testiomnials, and partnership agreement forms to grow their business.
Payment Form, Donation Form, Booking Form, and More
While WPForms started out as a contact form plugin, it has evolved into a powerful forms solution that you can use to create a payment form, donation form, registration form, online booking form, and more.
WPForms integrates with both PayPal and Stripe, so you can easily create a credit card payment form to accept payments on your website. If you’re using SSL, then you can use our Stripe Payment form to accept credit card payments. Alternatively you can use our PayPal payment form to make a donation form and accept payments online.
Aside from simple order forms, business owners also use WPForms to create custom product purchase forms, t-shirt order forms, online booking forms, and more.
We understand that sometimes you may need to create a contact form that require a signature. WPForms comes with a signature field to collect user signature on your WordPress forms or even create custom signature forms.
You can do all of this while still using the same easy-to-use contact form builder that’s loved by over 3 million users.
I am so impressed with this plugin. I decided to give it a shot over some of the other form plugins, and I am so glad I did. It works well, is so easy to use and customize. The support is amazing on top of it all. I got the pro version because I was so pleased. Highly recommend.
Micky73 – WordPress user
Forms that are Optimized for Conversion and Results
With our Form Pages addon, you can create distraction-free custom form landing pages like Google Forms and Wufoo right inside WordPress, so you can increase conversions without the high costs (See Form Pages Demo).
To improve form completion rate, we created Conversational Forms® which helps you make your generic feedback form and other custom contact forms feel more human by adding an interactive form layout. Our conversational forms are similar to Typeform without the high subscription costs (See Conversaional Forms Demo).
WPForms also has other conversion optimization features such as our smart form logic that lets you create dynamic contact forms where fields change based on user’s answer, multi-page contact forms with progress bar, and other advanced contact forms.
WPForms form analytics integration with MonsterInsights allow you to easily track your lead capture forms, newsletter signup forms, request a quote contact form, and other important forms on your site.
Easy to Customize and Extend
You can easily customize your contact forms with our section dividers, HTML blocks, and custom CSS.
We also knew that our developer friends may want to extend simple contact forms further. That’s why WPForms come with tons of hooks and filters to create custom functionality.
Since contact forms are essential for marketing, WPForms is a must have plugin for every website!
Full WPForms Feature List
- Online Form Builder – Our powerful drag & drop contact form builder allows you to easily create WordPress contact forms and other online forms in just a few minutes without writing any code.
- 100% Responsive – Mobile Friendly contact forms.
- GDPR Friendly – Make your contact form GDPR compatible with just a few clicks.
- Form Templates – Use our pre-built form templates to save time. Never start from scratch again (see all form templates demos).
- Spam Protection – WPForms utilizes smart CAPTCHA and Honeypot method to stop spam contact form submissions.
- Instant Form Notification – Quickly respond to incoming inquiries with our instant contact form notification system.
- Smart Form Confirmation – Show a custom success message, or redirect users to a custom thank you page.
- File Uploads – Collect files and media through your contact forms with File Uploads.
- Multi-Page Forms – Split long forms into multiple pages with progress bar to improve user experience.
- Smart Conditional Logic – Show or hide fields and contact form sections based on user behavior.
- Signature Forms – Create signature forms or add the signature field to your contact form, application form, booking form, etc.
- User Registration Forms – Create custom user registration form and custom login form in WordPress.
- Post Submissions – Collect user-submitted content in WordPress with our front-end post submission form. Great for guest posts, testimonials, business directory, listings, etc.
- Geolocation – Display location information about your users.
- Custom Captchas – Create custom captchas for your contact form.
- Surveys and Polls – Easily create surveys forms and analyze the data with interactive reports.
- Form Abandonment – Unlock more leads and grow your business with partial-form submission.
- Form Locker – Manage form permissions and add access control rules including password-protected forms, members only forms, limit contact form entry per person, close form after specific date / time, etc.
- Offline Forms – Let your visitors save their entered data offline and submit when their internet connection is restored.
- Form Landing Pages – Create “distraction-free” form landing pages to boost conversions. Great Google Forms and Wufoo alternative.
- Conversational Forms – Interactive form layout that makes your form feels more human and boost overall completion rate. Great for surveys and registration forms. Perfect Typeform alternative for WordPress without the high costs.
- PayPal Payment Forms – Create PayPal forms to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
- Stripe Forms – Easily collect credit card payments, donations, and online orders with our Stripe addon.
- Mailchimp Forms – Create Mailchimp newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- AWeber Forms – Create AWeber newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- Campaign Monitor Forms – Create Campaign Monitor newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- GetResponse Forms – Create GetResponse newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- Constant Contact Forms – Create Constant Contact newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- Drip Forms – Create Drip newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- Zapier Addon – Connect your WordPress forms with over 1000+ apps. Route your contact form data to your favorite CRM, email marketing service, etc.
After reading this feature list, you can probably imagine why WPForms is the best WordPress contact form plugin in the market.
Give WPForms a try.
Want to unlock more features? Upgrade to our Pro version.
WPForms® is a registered trademark of WPForms LLC. When writing about the contact form plugin by WPForms, please make sure to uppercase the initial 3 letters.
- WPForms (correct)
- WP Forms (incorrect)
- wpforms (incorrect)
- wpform (incorrect)
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- MonsterInsights – See the Stats that Matter and Grow Your Business with Confidence. Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Jumpstart your website with the #1 Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Plugin for WordPress.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin.
WPForms is absolutely, positively the most beginner friendly WordPress contact form plugin on the market. It is both easy and powerful.
We took the pain out of creating online forms and made it easy. Check out all WPForms features.
Also, I’m the founder of WPBeginner, the largest WordPress resource site for beginners. It was a huge priority for me to make a WordPress contact form plugin that beginners can use without any training.
I feel that we have done that here. I hope you enjoy using WPForms.
WPForms Drag & Drop Online Form Builder
Adding New Field
Conversational Forms addon
Form Pages addon
WPForms is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to create a custom WordPress form, then you need to use the WPForms drag & drop form builder.
Absolutely not. You can create and manage forms without any coding knowledge (100% drag & drop form builder). WPForms is the most beginner friendly contact form plugin in the market.
WPForms drag & drop form builder combined with our addons is the most powerful WordPress contact form plugin in the market. Here are some types of WordPress forms you can create:
- Simple Contact Forms
- Job Application Contact Form
- Feedback Survey Contact Form
- Make a Suggestion Contact Form
- Change Request Forms
- Online Booking Forms
- Event Booking Form
- Video Release Forms
- PTO Request Contact Form
- Maintenance Request Contact Form
- Scholarship Application Forms
- File Download Forms
- Employment Verification Forms
- Make a Referral Contact Form
- Volunteer Registration Contact Form
- Offline Contact Form
To see a full list, visit our Form Template Gallery which has over 150+ pre-made contact form templates.
We made WPForms form builder to be both easy and powerful.
Here are the contact form fields that comes with WPForms Form Builder (also known as Standard Fields):
- Text Field
- Paragraph Text (Textarea)
- Dropdown Field
- Multiple Choice (Radio Buttons)
- Numbers Field
- Name Field
- Email Address Field
- Number Slider Field
Here is a list of our advanced contact form builder fields (Fancy Fields):
- Website / URL Field
- Address Field
- Password Field
- Smart Phone Field with international format verification
- Date / Time Field
- Hidden Field
- HTML Field – add Custom HTML inside your form
- File Upload – Great for File Upload Form
- Page Break Field – Great for Multi Page Contact Form with Progress Bar.
- Section Divider – Great for Long Contact Forms
- Signature Field – Great for Contracts and Booking Forms
- Star Rating – Great for Survey Forms and Polls
- Likert Scale – Great for Survey Forms
- Net Promoter Score (NPS Field) – Great for Survey Forms
- Questions CAPTCHA – Great for Preventing Contact Form Spam
- Math CAPTCHA – Great for Preventing Contact Form Spam
- Google ReCAPTCHA – Great for Preventing Contact Form Spam
Here is a list of our Payment Fields that will help you create a order form, donation form, booking form, and other payment forms:
- Single Item
- Multiple Items
- Checkbox Items
- Dropdown Items
- Total (Calculation Field)
- Credit Card (Stripe and Authorize.Net)
You can easily send data from your contact form and other WordPress forms to your favorite CRM, email newsletter, and other marketing platforms.
Here is a list of our popular marketing integrations:
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Salsesforce CRM
Using our Zapier integration, you can easily connect WPForms with over 1000+ marketing apps including:
- PipeDrive CRM
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- HubSpot CRM
- Google Sheets
- Active Campaign
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Mail
- Zoho Invoice
- Agile CRM
- Infusionsoft by Keap
- Microsoft Excel
- Click Funnels
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Insightly CRM
- Acuity Scheduling
- Quickbooks Online
See all WPForms Zapier Integrations.
Note: WPForms was voted Zapier’s 8th fastest growing app in the world.
Yes, WPForms is not your average contact form plugin. You can use it to create any type of form including payment forms.
We make it easy for you to accept payments using Stripe, Authorize.Net, and PayPal.
Both our Stripe and Authorize.Net integrations helps you easily accept credit card payments online.
Our PayPal integration allows you to accept PayPal payments online.
Yes, WPForms makes it easy to import / export your contact forms and other WordPress forms created with WPForms form builder. This is incredibly useful for developers and agencies who are building websites for clients.
You can also create custom form templates that you can use on client websites. For more see our documentation.
Aside from that, WPForms also allows you to import froms from other WordPress Contact Form plugins such as Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and Pirate Forms.
If you’re not happy with your WordPress contact form plugin, then definitely give WPForms a try!
You can get access to more features, addons and support by upgrading to our Pro version. Purchasing a Pro license gets you access to the full version of WPForms, automatic updates, priority support, and all WPForms Addons!
Yes, WPForms has full translation and localization support via the wpforms textdomain. All .mo and .po translation files should go into the languages folder in the base of the plugin. The same is true for every WPForms Addon as well.
Yes, WPForms includes spam proection which is enabled on all forms by default in the form settings.
Additionally, Google reCAPTCHA is also supported and can be setup at WPForms > Settings > reCAPTCHA.
WPForms is fully compatible with all versions of Google reCAPTCHA:
- Checkbox reCAPTCHA v2
- Invisible reCAPTCHA v2
- reCAPTCHA v3
Lastly, Custom Captchas are available which allow you to create math or question based captchas for your contact forms.
- Added: WordPress 5.7 new color scheme compatibility.
- Changed: Allow using 0/false values in choices label for Checkboxes, Multiple Choice, Dropdown fields.
- Changed: Better AJAX form submit error messages handling for the Email field.
- Changed: Refactored Tools page with all of its subpages for easier long-term support.
- Changed: Updated the WPForms > About Us page.
- Changed: Updated DOMPurify lib to 2.2.7.
- Changed: Replaced jQuery.ready() function usage with a recommended way since jQuery 3.0.
- Fixed: HTML layout is broken on the Analytics page for some site languages.
- Fixed: Incorrect permission checks for different places in the dashboard and the Form Builder.
- Fixed: RTL support for Name, Email fields.
- Fixed: Speed up the Form Builder rendering by loading certain scripts only when the Embed functionality is triggered.
- Fixed: The
iframeHTML element was not rendered incorrectly in the Twenty Twenty theme.
- Fixed: The Checkboxes and Multiple Choice fields CSS issues in Twenty Twenty-One theme.
- Fixed: WPForms Challenge was drunk in the Firefox browser.
- Fixed: reCAPTCHA doesn’t render in a popup when the same form exists in another place.
- Changed: Updated DOMPurify lib to 2.2.6.
- Changed: Reload the Form Builder after Save and Embed option usage, and going back using the browser Back button.
- Changed: Disable From Name and From Email fields in Form Builder > Notifications when the WP Mail SMTP plugin forces those values.
- Fixed: The Gutenberg block CSS issues in Twenty Twenty-One theme.
- Fixed: AMP incompatible script for Lite version.
- Fixed: Logs records on WPForms > Tools > Logs may not be clickable under certain circumstances, preventing previewing the logged information.
- Fixed: Email Summaries ignoring timezone offset while generating reports.
- Fixed: Email Suggestion feature when using two or more forms on a page.
- Fixed: Missing on-hover tooltips’ after cloning/duplicating elements in the Form Builder.
- Fixed: Minor styling issues on the WPForms > Tools > Logs page.
- Fixed: Issues while importing forms saved in UTF-8 with BOM.
- Fixed: Improve performance of the WPForms Challenge.
- Fixed: WPForms module icon compatibility with the latest Elementor version.
- Fixed: Incorrect CPT and taxonomy terms alphabetical sorting of the Dynamic Choice option values for fields that support this Advanced Option.
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9 on the WPForms > Analytics/SMTP pages.
- Fixed: AJAX form submissions on some server configuration.
- Fixed: Improve Admin Menu Bar support since WordPress 5.2.
- Added: Frontend form warning indicating missing WPForms JS (visible to admin only).
- Changed: Help hCaptcha process all requests in a more efficient way, so bot detection will work better.
- Fixed: Improve pagination on Tools > Logs page inside the plugin admin area.
- Fixed: Edge cases when custom fields mapping for providers was broken.
- Added: hCaptcha support, see WPForms > CAPTCHA settings.
- Added: Character/word limit validation message control inside Settings > Validation page.
- Changed: Dropdown fields using the Modern format will only show the search option if at least 8 choices are provided.
- Changed: Updated jQuery inputmask library to v5.0.6-beta20
- Changed: Improved Form Builder Help documentation caching.
- Changed: Only create our Logs database table when specifically enabled in the Tools settings.
- Changed: Updated WPForms install count and rating information.
- Changed: Added “Copy to Clipboard” button inside Form Embed modal.
- Fixed: PHP Warning caused by Email field changes.
- Fixed: Editing multiline text in Paragraph field breaks new lines in submitted text.
- Fixed: Possible errors if web host had
- Fixed: Email validation issue if form is in a page multiple times.
- Fixed: Footer links in the Summary email are now working properly.
- Fixed: Double-click issue for “Add New Account” buttons on the Settings > Integrations page.
- Fixed: Gutenberg block ignores “Include Form Styling” setting and forces full CSS stylesheet.
- Added: Native integration with Divi.
- Added: Email field Allowlist/Denylist restrictions, see Email field Advanced Options.
- Added: Form builder Help – contextual help, search docs, and more.
- Added: Logging, which can be enabled for troubleshooting from WPForms > Tools > Logs.
- Changed: Nicely notify users in the Form Builder when their WordPress session has expired, and they can’t save the form anymore without a page reload.
- Changed: Better AJAX form submit field error messages handling.
- Fixed: Custom metabox heading styling due to WordPress core changes.
- Fixed: Page title smart tag not working in some use cases when using AJAX form submissions.
- Fixed: Various admin area display issues when the field label is empty.
- Fixed: Logo Translate plugin integration issues.
- Fixed: Elementor widget edge case issues.
- Fixed: Form settings could be visible before the form was created.
- Fixed: Form builder styling inconsistencies with Dropdown field styles.
- Fixed: Input mask issues with some mobile browsers, notably Chrome.
- Fixed: Always display the WPForms admin area in the user’s language regardless of the site language.
- Fixed: Do not load certain JS variables twice on the front end.
- Fixed: Form title display issue inside the form builder with smaller view ports.
- Fixed: Elementor widget display issue on frontend when no form has been created.
- Changed: Added shortcode access to a form embed modal and enhanced modal navigation.
- Changed: Improved empty states for All Forms and Builder no fields preview panel.
- Changed: Improved Email Summaries footer text.
- Fixed: Custom validation messages for the fields appear correctly with Ajax form submission enabled.
- Fixed: Base style CSS introduces no additional scrollbars now.
- Fixed: Correct cursor for image choices validation messages.
- Fixed: Getting the license details from DB works as expected regardless of a context.
- Fixed: Getting the list of WPForms addons for user license level works as expected regardless of a context.
- Fixed: Number Slider field increment is checked to be more than zero.
- Fixed: Modern Dropdown validation works as expected for AJAX forms.
- Added: Caching friendly anti-spam protection (form tokens).
- Added: Native integration with Elementor: add to the page and create new forms right inside its builder.
- Added: Add a preview to the WPForms Gutenberg block.
- Changed: Greatly improve WPForms Challenge experience.
- Changed: Improve word counting when the Limit Length field option is used with Single Line Text/Paragraph Text fields.
- Changed: Improve Number field input restrictions with various browsers.
- Changed: Form field validation will now fail if input mask is enabled and user input does not complete required input mask elements.
- Changed: Icon for the Multiple Choice field is now more representative.
- Changed: Hide Delete button for a “Default Notification” in the Form Builder.
- Changed: Improve Lite migrations for WordPress Multisite installations.
- Changed: Update Constant Contact logos because of their rebranding.
- Changed: Improve descriptions of various plugin options and add more context to them.
- Fixed: Properly map fields in various addons when the first field is added in the Form Builder.
- Fixed: Issue when editing Checkbox field entry values when dynamic choices were enabled and multiple values were saved.
- Fixed: Refresh the list of form fields that are required to properly render marketing addons.
- Fixed: “Invalid Form” error for logged out users upon submitting an AJAX form on some server configurations.
- Fixed: Multiple Choice fields had issues in the builder with image choices with empty labels.
- Fixed: Make bulk actions at the bottom of the Forms Overview work.
- Fixed: “Single Line Text” and “Paragraph Text” calculate empty field word count incorrectly.
- Fixed: Do not allow Action Scheduler to generate errors during the plugin uninstallation procedure.
- Fixed: Input mask validation produces a JS error on jQuery 3.x.
- Added: Display a list of scheduled actions on WPForms > Tools > Scheduled Actions page.
- Added: Multiple select option for Dropdown field (off by default).
- Added: New Modern style option for Dropdown field (off by default).
- Added: Support Smart Tags in form descriptions.
- Fixed: Properly handle multiple clicks on various accordion-like elements on Form Builder and Settings > Integrations pages.
- Fixed: Remove all the plugin-related information on uninstall from the DB when opted-in in plugin settings.
- Fixed: Replace all new lines characters with spaces in notification email subjects (e.g., when an address field value is used in a subject via a smart tag).
- Fixed: Make sure the plugin doesn’t crash when
iconvPHP extension is not installed on a server.
- Fixed: Properly handle fields with choices with new lines in their labels when connected to Conditional Logic.
- Fixed: Google Invisible v2 reCAPTCHA should show Submit Button Processing Text when the form is submitted.
- Fixed: Display the list of countries in the “Countries” preset and in the Address field in alphabetical order regardless of the current site language.
- Fixed: The default value 0 (zero) of the Paragraph Text field does not display on the frontend.
- Fixed: Product education URL encoding issues.
- Fixed: Securely store WPForms anonymized cookie, so it cannot be sent along with cross-site requests (samesite).
- Fixed: Various PHP notices that may appear during wildly complicated forms submissions.
- Fixed: Improved escaping inside Form Builder live preview, props Fortinet Fortiguard Labs.
- Fixed: Incorrect interval value was used when running a cleanup job after notifications sent.
- Fixed: Delete orphaned plugin translation files when cleanup option in plugin settings is checked and the plugin is deleted from the site.
- Added: Admin bar menu item.
- Added: Form Builder alert when using browser “Back” button if form contains unsaved changes.
- Added: Settings > Emails: “Optimize Email Sending” option which enables sending emails asynchronously.
- Changed: Async form notification emails are now off by default.
- Changed: Number Slider field display improvements on small devices.
- Fixed: Error if there are some plugins or themes add
- Fixed: Choice Images not displaying in form notifications if no label is set.
- Fixed: Form Builder “drag zone” not available when all fields are deleted.
- Fixed: Empty
divappended to end of form display.
- Fixed: Block alignment issues (WordPress 5.4+).
- Fixed: Form Builder field option panel is not available if field is placed before the last form field.
- Fixed: Fallback population for fields with choices (checkbox, radio etc) when special characters are used.
- Fixed: Integrity of decoded data with additional sanitizing.
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with Elementor.