WooCommerce QuickBooks Plugin allows you to quickly integrate WooCommerce Orders with QuickBooks Online.
|Author:||CRM Perks (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-07-2019|
|Total downloads:||1 034|
Click to start download
Easily create Invoice, customer or any object in QuickBooks Online when an order is placed via WooCommerce. Learn more at crmperks.com
WooCommerce Quickbooks integration Setup
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> QuickBooks tab then add new account.
- Go to WooCommerce -> QuickBooks Feeds tab then create new feed.
- Map required QuickBooks fields to WooCommerce Order fields.
- Open any Woocommerce Order then click “Send to QuickBooks” button.
- Go to WooCommerce -> QuickBooks Logs and verify, if entry was sent to QuickBooks.
Connect QuickBooks Account
You can connect QuickBooks Account by Oauth 2.0. Also you can connect multiple QuickBooks accounts.
Simply Select QuickBooks Object(Estimate,Invoice,Customer,SalesReceipt,payment etc) then map WooCommerce Order fields to QuickBooks Online Object fields.
Choose event, when WooCommerce Order data should be sent to QuickBooks. For example , send WooCommerce Order to QuickBooks when Order Status changes to “processing”.
Instead of creating new Object(Estimate,Invoice,Customer,SalesReceipt,payment etc) in quickbooks, you can update old object by setting Primary Key field.
If there is an error while sending data to QuickBooks Online, an email containing the error details will be sent to the specified email address.
Plugin saves detailed log of each entry whether sent or not sent to to QuickBooks and easily resend an entry to QuickBooks Online.
By default all orders are sent to QuickBooks, but you can apply filters & setup rules to limit the orders sent to QuickBooks. For example sending Orders from specific city to QuickBooks.
Following features are available in Premium version only.WP WooCommerce QuickBooks
- Create SalesReceipt, Estimate, Credit Memo, Payment in QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Phone Number fields and Custom fields.
- Send Invoice, SalesReceipt, Estimate, Credit Memo, Payment to customer email address.
- Create Refund Receipt in QuickBooks when Order is refunded in WooCommerce.
- Synchronize Inventory from QuickBooks to WooCommerce.
- Send WooCommerce Orders in bulk to QuickBooks Online.
- Track Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a WooCommerce customer.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using popular email and phone lookup services.
We have 20+ premium addons and new ones being added regularly, it’s likely we have everything you’ll ever need.View All Add-ons
Want to send data to other crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
How to Create Quickbooks APP
You can find Screenshots for Creating Quickbooks APP at crmperks.com
Connect QuickBooks Account.
Map QuickBooks Fields to WooCommerce fields.
Create New Entry in QuickBooks or Update Old Entry searched By setting Primary key.
Orders Sent to QuickBooks.
Get Customer's email infomation from Full Contact(Premium feature).
Get Customer's geolocation, browser and OS (Premium feature).
Manually Send WooCommerce Order data to QuickBooks.
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
- Simply Connect QuickBooks account to WooCommerce.
- Go to QuickBooks feeds, create a feed then map WooCommerce Order fields to QuickBooks fields.
- All New WooCommerce orders will be automatically sent to QuickBooks.
- Open any WooCommerce Order then click “Send to QuickBooks” button.
QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce
- QuickBooks is popular account software and WooCommerce is a popular eCommerce plugin.
- Easily Connect QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce with this free WooCommerce QuickBooks plugin.
- Automatically send all WooCommerce Orders to QuickBooks Online when Order status changes to Processing or Complete.
Connect WooCommerce to QuickBooks
- First Connect QuickBooks account to WooCommerce.
- Then create QuickBooks feed for Sending WooCommerce Order data to QuickBooks.
- Send New WooCommerce Orders to QuickBooks when Order Status changes in WooCommerce.
WooCommerce QuickBooks Inventory
- Simply set a CRON for synchronizing inventory from Quickbooks to Woocommerce.
- when you will create a Product in WooCommerce, it will be automatically added to Quickbooks.
- Plugin updates Quantity on hand from QuickBooks to WooCommerce when it changes in Quickbooks.
- When user adds a Woocommerce product to Cart, plugin first checks if this item is available in Quickbooks.
Is My Data secure when transferring to Quickbooks
Yes, your data is absolutely secure when pluing transfers it to Quickbooks. When any user creates new WooCommerce Order, your server directly sends data to QuickBooks.
- fixed “line items qty issue”.
- fixed “save tax code mapping” button.
- added QuickBooks tax Code mapping to WooCommerce.
- added Line Item Tax Code and Class option.
- fixed “Order Status” field.
- Initial release.