A HTML sitemap with both post and pages. Easy to implement, just add a shortcode tag in a page.
|Author:||Jens Törnell (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-01-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||19 141|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Place a shortcode into a post or a page (page recommended) and your sitemap will apear as a list with page numbers.
Shortcode simple example
- Support for both posts and pages
- Support for page numbers and option to place it on top or bottom
- Support for include and exclude pages / posts
- Support for disable posts / pages
- Support for order by and sort order
- No data added to the database
- No settings page added into admin
- Sitemap settings are added through a shortcode added in a page
- WordPress built in functions are used to make a very small code
Shortcode advanced example
[wp_sitemap pages="false" exclude="9,21,34"]
- (string) Define a comma-separated list of Page IDs to be excluded from the list (example: 'exclude=3,7,31'). There is no default value.
- (string) Only include certain Pages or Posts in the sitemap. Like exclude, this parameter takes a comma-separated list of Page IDs. There is no default value.
- (string) Include Posts. Valid values:
- true - Posts are included. (Default)
- false - Posts are not included.
- (string) Include Pages. Valid values:
- true - Pages are included. (Default)
- false - Pages are not included.
- (string) Sorts the list of Posts and Pages in a number of different ways. The default setting is sort newest first by Post / Page date.
- 'post_date' - Published Post / Page date. (Default)
- 'post_title' - The Post or Page title.
- 'post_modified' - The updated Post or Page date.
- 'comment_count' - The number of comments on a Post or Page.
- Other fields in the Posts table.
- (string) Change the sort order of the list of Pages (either ascending or descending). The default is ascending. Valid values:
- 'ASC' - Sort from lowest to highest.
- 'DESC' - Sort from highest to lowest. (Default)
- (string) The position of the page numbers. Valid values:
- 'top' - Add page numbers above the sitemap list
- 'bottom' - Add the page numbers below the sitemap list (Default)
- 'both' - Add page numbers above and below the sitemap list
- (string) Sets the number of Pages and Posts to display. The default is 50.
Shortcode default settings
If you don't know what this means, just ignore this section.
- exclude => 0
- include => 0
- posts => "true"
- pages => "true"
- sort_column => "post_date"
- sort_order => "DESC"
- paging_position => "bottom"
- post_count => 50
Where is the settings page?
There are none. You can add settings into the shortcode.
- Initial release