This plugin allows you to customize WordPress by hiding non essential wp-admin components.
|Author:||Themeist (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.15|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-05-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 321|
Click to start download
Take a look at the official “WordPress for my Clients” FAQ – Coming soon.
You can also visit the support center and start a discussion if needed.
- Upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the Settings link below the plugin name on the plugins page to add your custom logo for the login screen and favicon.
* Fixed Code of included widgets & code cleanup
* Fixed version number
* Updated Customizer Library to 1.3.0
* Updated readmde and fix some tag issue
* Updated Custom Meta Box Library to 1.20
* Added Customizer Library by Devin Price
* Added Website Verification fields for Google Webmaster tools, Alexa, Yahoo, Bing & Pinterest
* Changed WP_PLUGIN_URL to plugins_url()
* Field to add Facebook admin id for Facebook Insights
* Added width property to keep custom login logo visible when MP6 plugin is active
* Added Flickr, Facebook, Video Embed & Contact Address widgets
* Added CMB Meta Box library
* Added Gallery Meta Box library.
* Disabled WooCommerce branding option due to some bugs.
* Added support to upload custom logo for login page and set a custom height
* Added support to upload favicon and apple touch icons for both the frontend and the dashboard
* Added support to remove curved border and reflective shine from Apple touch icon
* This is the first version