Clickcha is a very unique & secure CAPTCHA that requires just one click instead of typing characters.
|Author:||iDope (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.3|
|WordPress version tested:||2.8.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-03-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 571|
Click to start download
Clickcha is a unique CAPTCHA system that more secure than traditional text based CAPTCHAs yet easier to use. Clickcha will replace the WordPress post comment button with an image based CAPTCHA that requires a single click to solve and post the comment.
Click here to see Clickcha in action.
- The simplest CAPTCHA out there - solved in one click - no typing required.
- Every Clickcha puzzle is unique.
- New challenging (for bots) puzzle types regularly added.
- Adds almost zero overhead.
- Compatible with all cache plugins (including WP-Cache).
- Works out of the box without any setup or editing .php files.
How It Works
Clickcha generates image based CAPTCHAs which require the user to click the image in a particular area to solve the puzzle. Clickcha is more secure than traditional text based CAPTCHAs which can be read via OCR software.
Please let me know what you think about the plugin and any suggestions you may have. If you use the plugin please rate it. If it doesn't work for you do let me know so I can fix it.