Allows manual selection of a 'main' category for each post for better permalinks and SEO.
|Author:||Jordy Meow (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-04-2013|
|Total downloads:||54 758|
|Active installs:||6 000+|
Click to start download
Pick the category you'd like to have for the permalink.
Check your permalinks in the posts list. If a heart is present, it means a category (or taxonomy) has been chosen.
Please ask your questions in the forum and I will add them here 🙂
- Fix: Avoid double trailing slashes.
- Fix: Trailing slashes.
- Fix: Display issues (heart icon was flying all over the place).
- Fix: Permalinks are handled in a much better way. More support for other plugins for custom permalinks.
- Fix: Handle events on the label instead of the li. Inject the link into the label too.
- Update: Additional error handling.
- Update: Enhance the way the post meta is handled.
- Fix: Now newly created categories can be selected.
- Fix: Pro version validation.
- Fix: The permalink below the title was showing a warning even though the category has been picked with a previous version of the plugin.
- Fix: The categories were not bold nor red on the Posts list. With Pro, that also works with WooCommerce well 🙂
- Fix: Issue from the past. If you can’t seem to save your columns, you might need to run the query “DELETE FROM
meta_keyLIKE ‘%wp_manageedit%'” on your DB, just once, to repair the View Screen options.
- Fix: Issue with multisite (with the includes).
- Add: Permalink shown below the title of the posts list (can be disabled in the option). Heart means a category has been picked, otherwise a little red warning is shown.
- Update: A lot of coding & UI improvements.
- Fix: Infinite hidden columns to user meta (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/infinite-user-meta).
- Fix: Update issue for non-WooCommerce user.
- Change: Let’s make it 2.0 since it’s a major change.
- Stable release.
- Add: default category will be shown in red if no category was picked.