Enables multilingual framework for plugin "WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce".
|Author:||qTranslate Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-02-2015|
|Total downloads:||48 355|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
After the activation, depending on your theme, you may need to do the following additional step to finalize the configuration:
- In all customizable template files, replace calls to
bloginfo('xxx','display'), if you have any. You do not have to do this, if title of your blog appears correctly everywhere you can see it (especially in emails sent), or if you do not localize the name of your blog.
This plugin is not supported by the authors on the WordPress forum due to its simplicity. If you find a field which is not translatable, follow the pattern how it is done in the code for other fields and make it translatable. Then submit a pull request at GitHub to enable your changes for everyone else.
Is is a very good idea to review "Known Issues" in order to have right expectations.
How do I open a page with configuration options?
Plugin does not have any configuration options, simply activate it and it will enable the translation of relevant fields for WooCommerce back- and front-end.
I submitted a question on support forum, but the authors did not respond?
This plugin is not supported by the authors on the WordPress forum due to its simplicity. If you find a field which is not translatable, follow the pattern how it is done in the code for other fields, and make it translatable. Then submit a pull request at GitHub to enable your changes for everyone else.
- Improvement: A copule of new multilingual fields.
- Fix: compatibility with the latest qTranslate-X 188.8.131.52 or later.
- Improvement: Gateway names are translated on page
- Improvement: page /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=email§ion=wc_email_customer_refunded_order Pull Request #17.
- Improvement: during an order, the language currently used by the customer is stored along with the order meta data
- Improvement: complete order e-mails on admin side are now sent with the order’s original language (only for orders made after this update). [Issue #3]
- Improvement: display of fields of class ‘attribute_name’ in
- Improvement: added filter ‘woocommerce_format_content’, subject to approval from Woocommerce – was already approved, wait for next release after 2.3.5 – done by now.
- Fix: problem with custom attributes: Issue #2.
- Initial release