Woo Commerce Loyal Customer provides wp-admin a way to view the total number of orders received per registered customer in a very user friendly manner with the help of color codes. It also gives a functionality to search registered customers by name and email. Beside this, wp-admin can also sort the order count by ascending and descending order. Please note that if a registered customer posted a single order, which has status of failed or in process, It will not be accounted in our plugin. In short, order count will work fine in case of those registered customers who have posted one successful order in the past.
|Author:||therightsw (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.11|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-07-2014|
|Total downloads:||4 500|
Click to start download
- Rewritten the whole algorithm for speedy return of results. Tested with 30K orders.
- Fixed for WC 2.4.3
- Added WP error reporting
- Increased memory limit for larger websites.
- Sorting by Client ID added. Pagination.
- Fixed Asc/Desc bug. Color codes updated. Added more versions for compatibility.
- Updated to work with WooCommerce 2.3.7 and WordPress 4.1
- Initial release