A handy plugin for optimizing the add-to-cart form layout of complex WooCommerce product types, which may appear very narrow or squeezed.
|Author:||SomewhereWarm (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-10-2014|
|Total downloads:||9 450|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display and configure the Force Stacked Layout option.
- Fix – “WooCommerce > Product Details” customizer section visibility.
- Fix – Compatibility for “Form Location” option, recently introduced in Composite Products, Product Bundles and Mix and Match Products.
- Tweak – Declare WooCommerce 3.4 support.
- Fix – Added WooCommerce 3.3 compatibility. Navigate to “Appearance > Customize” and look for the “WooCommerce > Product Details” section.
- Tweak – Enqueue styles and apply “width: 100%” rule to the ‘stacked-summary’ div.
- Fix – WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility.
- Fix – Move the hook-in point from the
woocommerce_before_single_productaction – resolves some issues with themes that shuffle around the summary/description.
- Fix – Missing product types in plugin settings – issue introduced in v1.1.2.
- Tweak – Updated plugin name.
- Tweak – Added
woocommerce_full_width_add_to_cart_section_classesfilter to allow adding classes to the stacked add-to-cart container.
- Tweak – Added docblocks.
- Tweak – Front-end modifications now hooked at the
- Fix – A stray, pesky PHP warning. Shame.
- Tweak – Plugin name and description.
- Tweak – Moved settings under Settings > Products > Display.
- Fix – Static PHP notices. Ops.
- Initial version.