Gives you the ability to export into CSV file all your woocommerce customers and orders in one click.
|Author:||Themology (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-02-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 487|
Click to start download
WooCommerce Smart Export Plugin gives you the ability to export into CSV file all your WooCommerce customers and WooCommerce orders in one click. A great way to analyse more easily your store activity.
This plugin takes advantage of the new "Date Query" introduced with WordPress version 3.7, To use this with your Woocommerce store, make sure your installed WordPress version 3.7+
- Great tool to analyse store activity.
- Export Customer in a CSV file.
- Export Orders in a CSV file.
- Export Coupons in a CSV file.
- Schedule Export
- Schedule Imports
- and more.
By using our Pro version, You can also import WooCommerce products from any CSV file. It supports importing hundreds or thousands of products at once. It uses ajax function for import. You can imports images via URL or local file path and imports hierarchical category structures.
Pro Version Feature:
- Quick, Easy & Essential Export-Import System
- Export Data to CSV File
- Import Data from CSV File
- Ajax Product Import System
- Product Export Archive & Archive Management
- Import Product Image by URL
- Export Product with All Meta
- Export All Product OR from Desired Category
- Set Featured Image
- Import Categories and Tags
- Import entire hierarchical (parent/child) Category structures
- Add Categories and Tags to Products by Category/Tag Name or ID
- Easy Export and Import Interface
Learn More about the Pro version at Themology.net